PDA

View Full Version : Mgm took over borgata today (on the borgata website)

irisheyes
08-02-2016, 03:09 AM
https://www.theborgata.com/mgm

TwoArmedBandito
08-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Resistance is futile.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DK528
08-02-2016, 04:45 AM
Thanks Margie (and congrats on your amazing wins in PA this weekend) -- it's still not clear to me what will happen when it converts to mLife since their accrual systems are so different. But it sounds like black label at Borgata will stay?

CPT
08-02-2016, 08:55 AM
The FAQ says you can trade your Black Label for mLife Gold, so I'm assuming that is what Black Label will turn into when they make the transition. Hook a brother up with some Pearl please..hehe

irisheyes
08-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Thanks Margie (and congrats on your amazing wins in PA this weekend) -- it's still not clear to me what will happen when it converts to mLife since their accrual systems are so different. But it sounds like black label at Borgata will stay?

Wondering whether or not they will keep the Amphora Lounge.........MLife does not have those in Vegas.

irisheyes
08-02-2016, 11:16 AM
The FAQ says you can trade your Black Label for mLife Gold, so I'm assuming that is what Black Label will turn into when they make the transition. Hook a brother up with some Pearl please..hehe

Ken, you should probably go online and get a MLife credit card.......it automatically makes you Pearl.......read the requirements to stay Pearl.......also gives you free parking at their properties.

emmas
08-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Margie, thanks for the information.