PDA

View Full Version : This may be a silly ? to some....

Jeani
03-23-2015, 09:17 PM
I have read on the SF forum and on JWE forum something that has me having a question. The question has been nagging at me so I'm finally going to ask it even if I sound naive.

How do you know when certain slot machines progressives are near to where it might hit?? I've never really gave it much thought. I have been playing machines because the look like fun. If someone could fill me in I would appreciate it...thanks in advance! :clap2:

sondor
03-23-2015, 09:40 PM
I'll take a shot.....Unless it's a must hit by progressive you don't. Some game have a must hit by number, say $500, as it gets close people will play it, they increase slowly but they do have to hit by the time they hit the stated amount. There a ton of stories on the other site of people chasing them loosing more than the win amount. The other time I have heard it mentioned is Quick Hits and Tarzan, people are saying they normally hit by say $1000 and are up over $1300...so they think it should hit soon, but as I understand it they could continue to build or even double, it's just that they normally hit by a certain amount....I hope that helps, that's my understanding...

moemoe
03-23-2015, 10:24 PM
It's state-regulated - it has something to do with the odds cap, but can't remember who splained it before because I didn't know either - Missouri doesn't have it; Kansas does, so it varies state by state but the machine will clearly spell out MUST HIT BY, so you'll know it when you see it lol...

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 12:06 AM
some of the progressives you never know. especially buff stampede have seen em hit in range from 18k to 52k just think about the coin in it takes to reach 52k insane!

Jeani
03-24-2015, 03:14 AM
Thank you for your responses. It makes a little more sense now [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk