PDA

View Full Version : Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

CTslotters
08-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Hi all, we have stayed at Aria a few times in their normal rooms. Since Borgata became MLIFE, we got an offer through borgata for a Vegas trip that we are using at the end of Sept for G2E.
The offer included a corner suite (which according to their website should include access to the new Tower Lounge but the lady didn't say anything about that or checking in there when we booked). Can anyone confirm this?
Also, Adam received an email from the asking if we wanted to upgrade to city view corner suite (I think it was $18/night). Are those suites different, or do they just have a strip view (I'm guessing that us what it refers to).
I welcome any and all thoughts, thanks in advance! :)

dvandentop
08-26-2016, 04:59 PM
Yes u will get the tower suites access.

Views are pretty good either way on the end caps of the suites from my experience. I wouldn't bother with ,$18 extra per night.

zeus
08-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Corner Suite should definitely include Tower Lounge and check in. You access it through a door on the left wall after entering through main entrance.

Strip view does not matter to us at all. We have had voth views, and it has not mattered because we do not take time to look out of the windows.I would just as soon have the extra for slots and cocks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CTslotters
08-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Thanks dvandentop and zeus. Adam was actually saying he'd probably prefer the mountain view anyways but we were concerned about the lounge access since standing in line for coffee in the morning is such a pain, we're excited for that perk, lol! Only one month to go!

20cardmg
08-26-2016, 06:00 PM
The corner suites are awesome Kathy and Adam!!!... A little bit of a walk to elevators but really nice rooms and views. Get a high floor. Cheers!!!

zeus
08-26-2016, 06:10 PM
The corner suites are awesome Kathy and Adam!!!... A little bit of a walk to elevators but really nice rooms and views. Get a high floor. Cheers!!!
You do get your steps in!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DK528
08-26-2016, 07:20 PM
I really liked the lounge room. Great for picking up waters and sodas too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNvegasgal
08-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Oh.. The walk is a long one (if inebriated) but the rooms are great and the bathroom with a great view from the tub are worth it to me. I didn't use the perks of the tower suites lounge though I had access last trip.. I go back October 20th and can't wait. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/afd3a967c608ca65545bfcb55386b861.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/afd3a967c608ca65545bfcb55386b861.jpg

SoCalRob
08-26-2016, 08:25 PM
Oh.. The walk is a long one (if inebriated) but the rooms are great and the bathroom with a great view from the tub are worth it to me. I didn't use the perks of the tower suites lounge though I had access last trip.. I go back October 20th and can't wait. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/afd3a967c608ca65545bfcb55386b861.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160826/afd3a967c608ca65545bfcb55386b861.jpg

But.... Where does the TV go?

zeus
08-26-2016, 08:27 PM
But.... Where does the TV go?

TV is on the wall just right of the window.

SoCalRob
08-26-2016, 08:30 PM
Ohhhh ok. Not that I... Watch TV in Vegas... [emoji12]

zeus
08-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Ohhhh ok. Not that I... Watch TV in Vegas... [emoji12]

Me neither! :wink-new: But I just happen to notice it there one day.

CTslotters
08-26-2016, 09:08 PM
Ha! I'll try to pack reasonable shoes for the trek to the room! Lol! Thanks everyone, were really excited, 3 nights there and then 3 at Palazzo!

TwoArmedBandito
08-26-2016, 10:05 PM
I've been in a corner suite and at sky view. Sky was like a regular room with a few amenities. Corner is much nicer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MNvegasgal
08-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Adam and Kathy - not sure if you are tub people.. but I loved spending time in the Early AM or Late night sitting in the tub. The view was amazing and deep tub to relax in. 3036

CTslotters
08-27-2016, 12:27 AM
Cece, Adam loves baths, especially in deep tubs! I remember those pics from your trip report, didn't realize it was the corner suite! That tub location looks like it's for exhibitionists, lol! Are the Windows mirrored from the outside? :redface-new:

MNvegasgal
08-27-2016, 12:42 AM
Cece, Adam loves baths, especially in deep tubs! I remember those pics from your trip report, didn't realize it was the corner suite! That tub location looks like it's for exhibitionists, lol! Are the Windows mirrored from the outside? :redface-new:

Nope.. not mirrored.. that was why I kept the shades closed or mostly drawn. I have heard people at the Cosmo say they could see into the Aria Rooms. I would guess if anyone saw me in the tub.. they are now blinded for life!

SoCalRob
08-27-2016, 12:58 AM
We are all born naked and it's all parts everyone else has seen....IF they can see you from Cosmo. Who cares. You probably don't know or have ever met them. You enjoy that view with the drapes open!!! Don't let the possibility ruin that view!

hytail
08-27-2016, 05:31 AM
I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.

zeus
08-27-2016, 11:21 AM
We are all born naked and it's all parts everyone else has seen....IF they can see you from Cosmo. Who cares. You probably don't know or have ever met them. You enjoy that view with the drapes open!!! Don't let the possibility ruin that view!
Exactly! I say give the folks a show! I am sure it would be better than any Cirque De Soliel show! [emoji4]

CTslotters
08-27-2016, 03:17 PM
I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.

Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!

SoCalRob
08-27-2016, 05:57 PM
Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!
Ya'll could perform the next Zoomanity show.

michelelovesvegas
08-27-2016, 06:38 PM

They have TV's in Vegas?

zeus
08-27-2016, 06:47 PM
They have TV's in Vegas?

Of course, they are there for you ladies to drape your unmentionables over at night so that you do not have to bend over to pick them up off of the floor the next morning!

Sarah9nascar
08-27-2016, 06:49 PM
My favorite part of the corner suites is they have an ice maker in the refrigerator.

michelelovesvegas
08-27-2016, 07:07 PM
Of course, they are there for you ladies to drape your unmentionables over at night so that you do not have to bend over to pick them up off of the floor the next morning!

I do really good about putting those where I can find them in the dark. (getting up early to go gamble while someone else is too hungover) DH on the other hand, clothes are everywhere and I trip in the dark. The only good thing is if he had a good night at the tables, I find chips everywhere!! (Finders, keepers!!)

Evoni
08-31-2016, 04:22 AM
I love the corner suites. I haven't read all the replies yet so not sure if someone has mentioned that the corner suites come in two different room sizes. The larger and more impressive suite in my opinion usually has the city view. The mountain view rooms usually have the smaller living room with a pillar in the middle of the room. Of course none of us spend that much time in our suites, so likely that doesn't really matter to you two. :) See you next month!

CTslotters
09-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Evoni, that's so true, Vegas has some of the nicest room people barely spend time in, lol!
Good to know about the room sizes, as long as we have the lounge access, living room size doesn't impact us! See you at the end of the month! :)

Evoni
09-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Evoni, that's so true, Vegas has some of the nicest room people barely spend time in, lol!
Good to know about the room sizes, as long as we have the lounge access, living room size doesn't impact us! See you at the end of the month! :)

LOL, so true. Looking forward to seeing you both!

nancypants
11-01-2016, 04:20 AM
dvandentop Evoni michelelovesvegas zeus CTslotters

My DH just told me these corner suites wth the strip view comes with airport transportation. We are on the phone with them trying to see what type of car comes to pick you up. They said SUV or limo. What have you gotten? I will be traveling with my nephew who's 2 and my son who is 1. I don't know if they provide car seats so I'm assuming limo is best option?

Also, do these suites have a bedroom door?

Aaaaaand, do they have connecting rooms? I might have asked this but I don't remember.

dvandentop
11-01-2016, 04:28 AM
If it is not your 1st trip to Vegas which I know it's not I wouldn't pay extra for one I like looking at mts just as much as the strip.
But if strip view only includes limo then prob worth it along with tower suites access.
I prob got over $100 worth of bottled water and snacks from there alone this trip hhh

I had limo this trip and I am sure that's what they usually send

Yes bedroom door is separate along with main bath.living room area has its own restroom too

No connecting rooms for corner suites that I ever saw

nancypants
11-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the info dvandentop!

What does the tower lounge have other than water bottles?

dvandentop
11-01-2016, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the info dvandentop!

What does the tower lounge have other than water bottles?

Coffee bar and sodsas and juices

Also various snack pastry items in morning afternoon and evening they had some other light appetizers.

Good place to go hangout if want a break from slots for a bit too without going to room

dvandentop
11-01-2016, 05:39 AM
Any suites as far as I knew

nancypants
11-01-2016, 06:25 AM
I wonder why only the strip views get limo?

nancypants
11-01-2016, 06:45 AM
[emoji51]

CTslotters
11-01-2016, 08:21 PM
We didn't book a strip view room either so no limo, but our room had full view of the strip from bathroom and bedroom and mountain view from living room, we LOVED it! Literally 270 degree views of Vegas! And Tower lounge was great perk for waters, coffee for Adam, tea for me, and sodas.
They had pieces of fruit and hummus and chips most evenings, other random bread type snacks rotated.
Have fun Nancy! :)

TwoArmedBandito
11-01-2016, 08:28 PM
We didn't book a strip view room either so no limo, but our room had full view of the strip from bathroom and bedroom and mountain view from living room, we LOVED it! Literally 270 degree views of Vegas! And Tower lounge was great perk for waters, coffee for Adam, tea for me, and sodas.
They had pieces of fruit and hummus and chips most evenings, other random bread type snacks rotated.
Have fun Nancy! :)
Coffee with cream and sugar!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hytail
11-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Have to make sure what they give is the strip view corner suite life room. They have several types. Had to insist the last stay the suite was on corner with wrap around view but not the strip view. They agreed and switched me the next day.

The coffee is really good. And people were not shy about grabbing waters - some coming in with bags and filling them up. Haha.

Luck of draw on the ride you get, at least that's my experience. Can be a town car, limo, stretch or suv - on my way back to airport was a stretch but I think it was because it had just dropped off some folks and was needed back at airport to pickup a vip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dwwright12
11-02-2016, 12:16 PM
CTslotters
I've stayed in one of the corner suites four times and they were all pretty much the same, except for the differing views. All had "Strip" views which were all obscured by either Cosmo, the buildings in front of Aria, or Monte Carlo. I never really spend much time in my room in Vegas. :biggrin-new: Here's the only video i could find.

https://youtu.be/lw9MvkEfOx0

hytail
11-02-2016, 11:11 PM
This one is worth it in my opinion - CORNER SUITE PANORAMIC VIEW.

It has a similar room configuration in CTslotters video, but the view spans the strip, Cosmo, Cosmo pool and bellagio fountains.

If your room upgrade promo has "panoramic" view in the corner suite offer, then worth the upgrade. Just need to make sure you get this view when you get to the room.

Evoni
11-03-2016, 08:38 PM
This one is worth it in my opinion - CORNER SUITE PANORAMIC VIEW.

It has a similar room configuration in CTslotters video, but the view spans the strip, Cosmo, Cosmo pool and bellagio fountains.

If your room upgrade promo has "panoramic" view in the corner suite offer, then worth the upgrade. Just need to make sure you get this view when you get to the room.

I agree, I love the panoramic, which is also usually larger then the corner suites that aren't. :)

nancypants
11-03-2016, 10:13 PM
So there's the regular corner suite, the strip view corner suite and then a panoramic view corner suite?

hytail
11-05-2016, 12:44 AM
So there's the regular corner suite, the strip view corner suite and then a panoramic view corner suite?

Yes, I think the front desk told me there were like 5 different corner suites.