PDA

View Full Version : Aristocrat Birds of Pay New game

dvandentop
03-23-2015, 11:43 PM
I am assuming this is where we post about new games??

anyways this is a fun new aristo with random bonus and random wilds during the free spins makes it alot of fun. line hits are a little meager but a good bonus makes up for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEIkAcbbRHU

tee2green
03-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Lookin' good Derek. Definitely one I would probably play if I saw. Thanks for the preview, I'm not usually one to try a new game unless I've seen it played so this helps a lot.

foamy
03-23-2015, 11:58 PM
Yeah it's pretty cool Derek I definitely try it

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 12:02 AM
Lookin' good Derek. Definitely one I would probably play if I saw. Thanks for the preview, I'm not usually one to try a new game unless I've seen it played so this helps a lot.

Yeah it's pretty cool Derek I definitely try it

up top it shows the flock of birds showing u how many wilds are going to show up. dont remember if i panned up there to show on video or not.

it is pretty fun and hits bonus fairly often not a really high volatility machine but a good mix

zeus
03-24-2015, 12:06 AM
I tend to stay away from aristo slots, but this ones seems quite entertaining.

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 12:15 AM
I tend to stay away from aristo slots, but this ones seems quite entertaining.

you stay away from aristo? damn ur missing out man :D dont tell me u like konami hahah :D

yes this one lots of fun and is not very volatile so hits are often but can still win some cash

zeus
03-24-2015, 12:20 AM
you stay away from aristo? damn ur missing out man :D dont tell me u like konami hahah :D

yes this one lots of fun and is not very volatile so hits are often but can still win some cash
Hell no I don't play Konami! Can't hit a dang thing on them. I know this may get me banned, but I am a WMS kind of guy. Okay, your opinion of me just changed. HHH

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Hell no I don't play Konami! Can't hit a dang thing on them. I know this may get me banned, but I am a WMS kind of guy. Okay, your opinion of me just changed. HHH

I am ok with u being a WMS guy as i like their slots also :D
glad that we both know konamis suck in both our opinions :D

treyster
03-24-2015, 12:49 AM
Always like seeing vids of new games before I play them, gives me an idea of what to expect. Thanks

Laurie
03-24-2015, 01:45 AM
I would give this one a try :thumb: Thanks for the video!

moemoe
03-24-2015, 02:26 AM
Awesome graphics on that machine, it has my name written all over it lol - thanks for the vid! Wish we'd get more new Aristos here - everything is Konami Konami Konami and gulp Ainsworth kisses of death LOL. Thanks again for putting it up, maybe will scout out Ameristar next weekend to see if they have any...

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 02:40 AM
Always like seeing vids of new games before I play them, gives me an idea of what to expect. Thanks

yeah it is always nice to check em out before trying too hard on some

I would give this one a try :thumb: Thanks for the video!

it is fun and entertaining for sure with all the surprises

Awesome graphics on that machine, it has my name written all over it lol - thanks for the vid! Wish we'd get more new Aristos here - everything is Konami Konami Konami and gulp Ainsworth kisses of death LOL. Thanks again for putting it up, maybe will scout out Ameristar next weekend to see if they have any...

Yeah ameristar usually has the newest machines, including the KC ones when we were there for the Meet and greet. I am sure Ameristar KC will have this one

Blase
03-24-2015, 09:17 PM
I just watched your YT vid of this earlier today. Like!!

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 09:31 PM
thanks jen

sondor
03-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the Video...Not sure on that one....The bonus looks good, but probably tough to get

dvandentop
03-24-2015, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the Video...Not sure on that one....The bonus looks good, but probably tough to get

Actually not it triggers about as often as buffalo i would say. Not as crazy volatile as other games.

Luckylinda123
03-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Looks like fun thanks for the video

FL Mary
03-25-2015, 12:14 AM
Aristocrat slots are my favorites so I'd play this game. Thanks for sharing, Derek.

dvandentop
03-25-2015, 01:12 AM
Looks like fun thanks for the video

Aristocrat slots are my favorites so I'd play this game. Thanks for sharing, Derek.

no problem ladies glad ya enjoyed