PDA

View Full Version : Expiring Slot Dollars at Borgata

DK528
03-25-2015, 03:57 AM
Ken (@CPT) (don't know if I did that right), I seem to remember you being able to have expired slot dollars added back to your account at Borgata? Am I remembering correctly or did I make it up? :noidea: If I'm not remembering correctly, has anyone been successful in doing this?

There's a chance I may get to Borgata a day or two after $140 SDs expire and hope that I'll still be able to access them.

Thanks!

Slot Frenzy
03-25-2015, 04:13 AM
Hmmnnn--I'm not sure but I think it's only for comp $$. Best bet would be to ask your host. Are you by any chance going this weekend for the Schwinn giveaway?

CPT
03-25-2015, 08:47 AM
Ken (@CPT) (don't know if I did that right), I seem to remember you being able to have expired slot dollars added back to your account at Borgata? Am I remembering correctly or did I make it up? :noidea: If I'm not remembering correctly, has anyone been successful in doing this?

There's a chance I may get to Borgata a day or two after $140 SDs expire and hope that I'll still be able to access them.

Thanks!

Well I emailed them and they said to go to the desk once there. I assumed they still did it as they were active when I got there. Now this time I had SD that expired about two weeks ago and they were showing as active and I was able to use them. So if they aren't active, I would go to the desk and ask to have them reinstated.

DK528
03-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Hmmnnn--I'm not sure but I think it's only for comp $$. Best bet would be to ask your host. Are you by any chance going this weekend for the Schwinn giveaway?

I'm not, this trip will be in late April. I last went at the end of January and will be going 7/25. I'd love to time it so that I go and use my $140 slot dollars at the end of April and whatever I earn then will be available for my July trip. Thus the tight time-frame :)

Well I emailed them and they said to go to the desk once there. I assumed they still did it as they were active when I got there. Now this time I had SD that expired about two weeks ago and they were showing as active and I was able to use them. So if they aren't active, I would go to the desk and ask to have them reinstated.

Thanks! I haven't spoken to my host in almost a year so I may just email and ask -- did you email "my borgata rewards?"

CPT
03-26-2015, 08:41 AM
I'm not, this trip will be in late April. I last went at the end of January and will be going 7/25. I'd love to time it so that I go and use my $140 slot dollars at the end of April and whatever I earn then will be available for my July trip. Thus the tight time-frame :)

Thanks! I haven't spoken to my host in almost a year so I may just email and ask -- did you email "my borgata rewards?"

I just used the main contact on the Borgata website. You could try that too ahead of time if you can't get a host. Good luck! :)