PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Hello there! Totally have been a member here for a while, but I haven't been on in like a year...oops! It's really only because work got busy. The place I work just started up about 3 years ago, and the first two years were cake...aka I sat on the computer, watched slot videos and lurked on here, lol! Now I actually have to do more work, so that's not as fun, but I don't mind it. The holiday season is pretty slow (we coordinate inspections for relocation companies and who wants to start thinking about moving around the holidays), so I wanted to jump back in, but I can't see all the fun posts, which I totally get, so I figured I would post and get myself to the 10 posts. Just came back from Vegas. My mom and I left our husbands at home and we went for Thanksgiving. Stayed 5 nights at Venetian and it was wonderful. Brought home almost half of my money which is a big win for me, and we just really enjoyed ourselves! No handpays, but I got a ton of playing time. I really thought I was going to get a hp this time, but no luck...none for the year - that's just how this year has been for me! I hope everyone is doing well and winning big!!

clemi
12-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Congratulations on coming home with almost half your BR! [emoji4]

MNvegasgal
12-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Hello there! Totally have been a member here for a while, but I haven't been on in like a year...oops! It's really only because work got busy. The place I work just started up about 3 years ago, and the first two years were cake...aka I sat on the computer, watched slot videos and lurked on here, lol! Now I actually have to do more work, so that's not as fun, but I don't mind it. The holiday season is pretty slow (we coordinate inspections for relocation companies and who wants to start thinking about moving around the holidays), so I wanted to jump back in, but I can't see all the fun posts, which I totally get, so I figured I would post and get myself to the 10 posts. Just came back from Vegas. My mom and I left our husbands at home and we went for Thanksgiving. Stayed 5 nights at Venetian and it was wonderful. Brought home almost half of my money which is a big win for me, and we just really enjoyed ourselves! No handpays, but I got a ton of playing time. I really thought I was going to get a hp this time, but no luck...none for the year - that's just how this year has been for me! I hope everyone is doing well and winning big!!

Welcome back. I just got back from Vegas on Tuesday and had some luck. What games do you like and did you eat at any fun places?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Congratulations on coming home with almost half your BR! [emoji4]

Thank you! It was very surprising :)

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Welcome back. I just got back from Vegas on Tuesday and had some luck. What games do you like and did you eat at any fun places?

Do you ever play in Venetian? There is a slot there called Knight of La Mancha and it's one of the dumbest, but most fun games ever! I played a lot of top dollar and pinball this trip (the 5 reel video) and had some nice luck! Also, played a lot of double deck blackjack which would help recoup losses on some days! I love penny machines most, but dollars definitely treated me well this trip! We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Canalleto and it was just ok. Yardbird was by far the best place we ate. Their Fried green tomato BLTs are amazing and of course their fried chicken is awesome! Beer and Burger in Venetian was good as well! We did try Wahlburgers too so we could tell my Dad about it. That was fun! :)

Where did you stay that gave you some luck? I am thinking about changing to Cosmo next trip. I didn't have much luck there this time, but we earned a lot of points, and I can see my offers going up there!

foamy
12-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Glad you are back

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Thank you Foamy!

MNvegasgal
12-02-2016, 07:59 PM
mandacoach we stayed at Bellagio and had luck on Lower denomination Lightning Links but kept giving it back on higher limit Lightning Links. Had luck on the new Flintstones at Cosmo and 5 cent Diamond Queen at Cosmo. Lucked out and got a hand pay on a penny Sun and Moon when I hit the Sun Progressive during the Bonus. We have not stayed at Venetian (we have no status) but will check out your game the next time we hit Vegas. Your Fried Green Tomatoe BLT sounds Wonderful., I had one near Gulfshores AL last year and LOVED IT!

RiverSong
12-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Congrats on coming home with some of your bankroll & welcome back.

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 08:41 PM
mandacoach we stayed at Bellagio and had luck on Lower denomination Lightning Links but kept giving it back on higher limit Lightning Links. Had luck on the new Flintstones at Cosmo and 5 cent Diamond Queen at Cosmo. Lucked out and got a hand pay on a penny Sun and Moon when I hit the Sun Progressive during the Bonus. We have not stayed at Venetian (we have no status) but will check out your game the next time we hit Vegas. Your Fried Green Tomatoe BLT sounds Wonderful., I had one near Gulfshores AL last year and LOVED IT!

I have to try Bellagio sometime too, but I always play most of my bankroll where we stay so it's hard to get any offers and I can't pay in Vegas, lol! I love the new Flintstones! I play it all the time at the Golden Nugget in AC. Congrats on the handpay!!!

mandacoach
12-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Congrats on coming home with some of your bankroll & welcome back.

Thank you!!! :)

TwoArmedBandito
12-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Welcome and welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

charlie50
12-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Do you ever play in Venetian? There is a slot there called Knight of La Mancha and it's one of the dumbest, but most fun games ever! I played a lot of top dollar and pinball this trip (the 5 reel video) and had some nice luck! Also, played a lot of double deck blackjack which would help recoup losses on some days! I love penny machines most, but dollars definitely treated me well this trip! We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Canalleto and it was just ok. Yardbird was by far the best place we ate. Their Fried green tomato BLTs are amazing and of course their fried chicken is awesome! Beer and Burger in Venetian was good as well! We did try Wahlburgers too so we could tell my Dad about it. That was fun! :)

Where did you stay that gave you some luck? I am thinking about changing to Cosmo next trip. I didn't have much luck there this time, but we earned a lot of points, and I can see my offers going up there!

How doing Mandacoach glad you managed to get some time to come visit with us . Donna and i Stay Primarily at the Palazzo . they have treated us well the last three times we stayed there so we like it . Donna & I are mostly mid level penny slot players (around the 2.00 to 3.00 mark ) last time out we did ok at Palazzo and Venetian Donna hit a hp on the super sky wheel and i had a few good runs in both V&P on various machines .

bluesfan
12-08-2016, 02:57 AM
Hello and welcome!

sondor
12-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Welcome back...You are at 9... Almost there

sassycat
12-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Welcome back!! Sounds like a fun time with your mom and lots of play!!