PDA

View Full Version : Junket Question

ThePawnshop
12-15-2016, 03:11 AM
With all the snazzy titles to these forums, I'm not 100% sure this is where I need to post this question but here goes:

I got an offer today from M-Life for a junket to Beau Rivage out of our home town in February. Val is on board IF....I upgrade to First Class (No problem) AND I fly a "nanny" (code for family member...namely...aunt) down commercial and she stay with us and watch lil Ronnie when we gamble. Val and her aunt have family in New Orleans, which is only an hour away, so this would be a perfect trip for us. PLUS M-Life is offering us $600 in Free play. Does anyone know if infants are allowed on a junket flight? Yes, we might look like horrible parents but honestly don't care about that. She is a KILLER mom. I'm just a degenerate gambler. Haha!

MNvegasgal
12-15-2016, 03:21 AM
With all the snazzy titles to these forums, I'm not 100% sure this is where I need to post this question but here goes:

I got an offer today from M-Life for a junket to Beau Rivage out of our home town in February. Val is on board IF....I upgrade to First Class (No problem) AND I fly a "nanny" (code for family member...namely...aunt) down commercial and she stay with us and watch lil Ronnie when we gamble. Val and her aunt have family in New Orleans, which is only an hour away, so this would be a perfect trip for us. PLUS M-Life is offering us $600 in Free play. Does anyone know if infants are allowed on a junket flight? Yes, we might look like horrible parents but honestly don't care about that. She is a KILLER mom. I'm just a degenerate gambler. Haha!

Hey Pawn.. I would assume infants in laps are accepted.. Normally the junket provider is Sun Country based out of MSP. Call directly to them and ask. Sometimes they will allow you to purchase an additional seat on the flight.. So you might be able for Val's aunt to fly on your flight. Can't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThePawnshop
12-15-2016, 03:45 AM
Hey Pawn.. I would assume infants in laps are accepted.. Normally the junket provider is Sun Country based out of MSP. Call directly to them and ask. Sometimes they will allow you to purchase an additional seat on the flight.. So you might be able for Val's aunt to fly on your flight. Can't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 Questions...

1. Are junket flights typically direct?
2. Other than gambling...what is there to do in Gulfport? Val asked that question and I had NO answer. Does Beau have an indoor pool? I know its too chilly to be outside. Of course we will visit family in NOLA but love to have other ideas as well....

Thanks!

dvandentop
12-15-2016, 05:14 AM
Yes flight is direct.
No indoor pool at the beau that I saw

Mimi
12-15-2016, 05:34 PM
No indoor pool. Eating local cuisine is a good thing. Great restaurant a short walk from the Beau. Mary Mahoneys is to die for!!!