PDA

View Full Version : LV restaraunt week menus to drool over

dvandentop
06-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Damn so many wish i was in town to try out so many drool worthy items for good prices!!

http://www.helpoutdineoutlv.com/

TwoArmedBandito
06-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Damn so many wish i was in town to try out so many drool worthy items for good prices!!

http://www.helpoutdineoutlv.com/
Cmon , you know you want to!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dvandentop
06-06-2017, 04:44 AM
Cmon , you know you want to!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah u will be in for a treat

zeus
06-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Never got to experience Restaurant Week in Vegas. Some good menus. Charlie Palmer's almost seems like a misprint. $50 for Surf & Turf? That is a steal. I hope someone gets to experience tbis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CPT
06-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Never got to experience Restaurant Week in Vegas. Some good menus. Charlie Palmer's almost seems like a misprint. $50 for Surf & Turf? That is a steal. I hope someone gets to experience tbis.

...And bottomless wine pairing! :playful:
Definitely looks like a good time to be in Vegas!

zeus
06-06-2017, 10:26 AM
...And bottomless wine pairing! :playful:
Definitely looks like a good time to be in Vegas!
I wonder if they would knock a few bucks off since I don't drink wine? [emoji54]

CPT
06-06-2017, 12:20 PM
I wonder if they would knock a few bucks off since I don't drink wine? [emoji54]

They will substitute with kool aid or grape juice at no additional charge in sure!

CLEO
06-06-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm going to Vegas 7/20 for a few days then we're driving to Tahoe; got 6 consecutive nights comped at Harveys with back to back offers for husband and me.
Since we're there while restaurant week is going on I planned to do a couple of the dinners. After seeing this I decided on Charlie Palmer so yes, someone is going there:)

zeus
06-06-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm going to Vegas 7/20 for a few days then we're driving to Tahoe; got 6 consecutive nights comped at Harveys with back to back offers for husband and me.
Since we're there while restaurant week is going on I planned to do a couple of the dinners. After seeing this I decided on Charlie Palmer so yes, someone is going there:)
Take pics, please.

dvandentop
06-07-2017, 01:25 AM

Charlie palmers has a cut of the week special that is that same price all day everyday.

But the $50 for steak and lobster is good for sure