PDA

View Full Version : AC in May 2018 - who's there?

DK528
04-25-2018, 07:59 PM
I'm most likely having some serious surgery in June 2018 (will share more as it gets closer ... if anyone is actually interested) and I'm thinking of an AC trip before then since I brought home so much BR from Vegas.

I have a ton of FP offers in May and it's also my birthday so have so extra FP because of that!

Thinking I'll most likely go MDW if I can. Other possibility is a Thursday night-Saturday on the weekends of May 5 or May 12.

Anyone in AC any of those weekends? I know BorgataBabe is there next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QHLover
04-25-2018, 08:07 PM
We might, we will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYphoenix
04-25-2018, 08:09 PM
My birthday also, gotta get those extra slot dollars lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DK528
04-25-2018, 08:39 PM
I got bday FP from GN too! And extra RCs from Harrahs. There may be a lot of running around but I want to take advantage :)

NYphoenix
04-25-2018, 08:46 PM
Okay, so we just booked for MDW, Sunday to Monday...double dipping slot dollars and we're staying up in MoSun PA on Saturday and head to AC from there...double dipping there also LOL ;)

DK528
04-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Okay, so we just booked for MDW, Sunday to Monday...double dipping slot dollars and we're staying up in MoSun PA on Saturday and head to AC from there...double dipping there also LOL ;)

Yeah I booked a room a long time ago just in case ... wanted a two queen fiore in case I come down with friends :) booked for Saturday to Monday.

emmas
04-25-2018, 09:40 PM
I maybe in AC MDW. Still on the fence and may depend on how I feel after my short Vegas trip.

sondor
04-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Me and Michelle will be at Harrah's 9-12 on a Junket.

Kimsa70
04-25-2018, 09:59 PM
I'm doing a Vegas trip at the end of May, so I can't go to AC any time before that.

Have a great trip and enjoy your time before the surgery!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

michelelovesvegas
04-25-2018, 10:38 PM
We will be there MDW, Thursday - Monday.

Penguin
04-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Penguins will be at Caesars AC on May 22 and 23. (Tuesday and Wednesday). And @ DK528 we are interested in your health!!!

BorgataBabe
04-26-2018, 01:19 AM
We are heading down bright and early Sun., 5/6, our 23rd anniversary! Staying Sunday at Caesar’s and Monday night at Borgata. Let me know if anyone will in AC!

DK528
04-26-2018, 01:23 AM
Thanks Penguin. Once I get approval from insurance (fingers crossed) and it's scheduled, I'll share more.
BorgataBabe, ah even if I came down next weekend I have to leave Saturday night. Have my 4 year old niece's dance recital Sunday morning. I got invited to a fun sounding Derby party by Borgata so it's still a possibility I'll go just for the day.

Penguin
04-26-2018, 01:29 AM
We are heading down bright and early Sun., 5/6, our 23rd anniversary! Staying Sunday at Caesar’s and Monday night at Borgata. Let me know if anyone will in AC

Happy Anniversary in advance (cause I'm so old I may not remember it in May). See ya tomorrow.

BorgataBabe
04-26-2018, 01:36 AM
Thanks Penguin. Once I get approval from insurance (fingers crossed) and it's scheduled, I'll share more.
BorgataBabe, ah even if I came down next weekend I have to leave Saturday night. Have my 4 year old niece's dance recital Sunday morning. I got invited to a fun sounding Derby party by Borgata so it's still a possibility I'll go just for the day.

We usually go Friday and Saturday if our anniversary but my older son has baseball games so we are going Sun. and Mon. instead. Enjoy if you make down, we’ll see each other soon.

BorgataBabe
04-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Happy Anniversary in advance (cause I'm so old I may not remember it in May). See ya tomorrow.

Thank you, do you know something I don’t? Wish I was going to AC tomorrow.

Penguin
04-26-2018, 12:12 PM
Thank you, do you know something I don’t? Wish I was going to AC tomorrow.

Thought Cathy said you were coming down here today. Guess not. hhh

Nhcris
04-26-2018, 12:34 PM
No AC for me for a very long time after the beating I took last week. Please find all my money and bring it home with you.

I'm sending positive vibes that your surgery gets approved and scheduled quickly. Spending a few days in AC with friends will sure help you relax and have some fun beforehand!

Kimsa70
04-30-2018, 01:26 AM
No AC for me for a very long time after the beating I took last week. Please find all my money and bring it home with you.

I'm sending positive vibes that your surgery gets approved and scheduled quickly. Spending a few days in AC with friends will sure help you relax and have some fun beforehand!That really sucks having a losing trip. We've all been there.

Better luck on future trips!

michelelovesvegas
04-30-2018, 01:54 AM
That really sucks having a losing trip. We've all been there.

Better luck on future trips!

It’s not her first one and won’t be her last, she is such a winner in so many people’s eyes and hearts. For a fact, an inspiration for me.

Kimsa70
04-30-2018, 02:00 AM
It’s not her first one and won’t be her last, she is such a winner in so many people’s eyes and hearts. For a fact, an inspiration for me.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree. I'm inspired to become someone much better. Love people who make that sort of impact. Doesn't happen much in life. But when it does, it's like full steam ahead.

michelelovesvegas
04-30-2018, 02:06 AM
I agree. I'm inspired to become someone much better. Love people who make that sort of impact. Doesn't happen much in life. But when it does, it's like full steam ahead.

Good luck with that and hope the steam holds out.

Kimsa70
04-30-2018, 02:13 AM
Good luck with that and hope the steam holds out.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks! Most inspired I've been in a while. :)

BorgataBabe
04-30-2018, 11:19 AM

I'm sending positive vibes that your surgery gets approved and scheduled quickly. Spending a few days in AC with friends will sure help you relax and have some fun beforehand!

When you do had back let me know, I believe I brought you luck when you came to AC last year before the M&G. Although Borgata did take out those Wheel of Fortune slots you and I were having luck on.

BigDaddy
04-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Have rooms available at Tropicana, Golden Nugget, & all CET properties for MDW..:) Now just need a little bankroll.. How’s the weather there then? Need some heat and rays and lay off all the Vitamin D.. lol

QHLover
04-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Have rooms available at Tropicana, Golden Nugget, & all CET properties for MDW..:) Now just need a little bankroll.. How’s the weather there then? Need some heat and rays and lay off all the Vitamin D.. lol

The weather should be great, hope it works out that you will be there

DK528
05-16-2018, 06:42 PM
Just checked. The borgata outdoor pool doesn't open until 6/15. The water club pool is open for MDW. I'm booked at Borgata. Tempted to switch for the pool but I love the beds in the fiore suite.

emmas
05-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Just checked. The borgata outdoor pool doesn't open until 6/15. The water club pool is open for MDW. I'm booked at Borgata. Tempted to switch for the pool but I love the beds in the fiore suite.

If really interested in the pool, you may want to switch. The Borgata pool often has children and its not outside. I looked into the shuttle to Brigantine Beach, but if they're still doing it, it doen't start until late June/early July.