PDA

View Full Version : The Park at MGM Grand

MNvegasgal
06-06-2018, 09:06 PM
I just received a nice offer for a stay here. The new Nighthawk Suites look beautiful. Is anyone planning a stay here anytime soon?

Would love your feedback :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elf70
06-06-2018, 10:36 PM
I was supposed to stay there this weekend for a slot event. I cancelled and moved my trip to next weekend. I’ve decided to wait a few more months before checking it out.

My reasons - the top floors which are the bigger suites (separate bedrooms) are still under construction. There is currently no VIP check in lounge - just an invited guest line. Room service is not available after 2 pm and I always end up ordering late night room service. The lack of restaurants open on the property means that I would have to go somewhere else to eat or eat most meals at the cafe.

That all may sound a bit lame but I think the overall experience will be better in a few months.

MNvegasgal
06-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Elf70
06-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.

TwoArmedBandito
06-06-2018, 11:30 PM
I just received a nice offer for a stay here. The new Nighthawk Suites look beautiful. Is anyone planning a stay here anytime soon?

Would love your feedback :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI stayed in a staywell suite last trip. It was nice. Definitely can hear construction. 2pm room service sucks but i got togo meals from primrose bar. Was good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dvandentop
06-07-2018, 04:56 AM
I got a nice offer for suite as well think I am gonna check out nighthawk suite to soak up the freeplay and food and play some at the park and Aria.

Hell haven't even been to Vegas this year yet what's wrong with me lol.

Also will give opportunity to go check out sake rock and the other place next to it at the park for a meal.

MNvegasgal
06-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.

I haven’t stayed at Mandalay in years. Last time had to be 10 years ago. Thanks .. I will take you up on that if it pans out.

serenasea
06-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!

dvandentop
06-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Just booked for park in the night hawk 7 months since Vegas hope it misses me and makes the handys rain down. If not probably won't have a problem waiting til new year's if I get any invites

Elf70
06-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Just booked for park in the night hawk 7 months since Vegas hope it misses me and makes the handys rain down. If not probably won't have a problem waiting til new year's if I get any invites

When are you going?

dvandentop
06-08-2018, 09:20 PM
When are you going?Last weekend in June before 4th of july

Elf70
06-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Last weekend in June before 4th of july

Darn. I’ll miss you by a week. Have a great trip. Hope the HL room is paying. I may stop by there next weekend.

dvandentop
06-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Darn. I’ll miss you by a week. Have a great trip. Hope the HL room is paying. I may stop by there next weekend.Yeah give me a report of the machine selection in there again ;)

hytail
06-08-2018, 11:22 PM

ditto what Elf says MNvegasgal I stayed there last April on a 3 night offer and the rooms were very nice. The last time I stayed there was 8 years ago when I went to the Barrett Jackson auction. All was very good except the receipt on check-out was really confusing and took some work to get it straightened out.

MNvegasgal
06-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!

Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

Nhcris
06-09-2018, 12:17 AM
Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

My, my, we are planning ahead, aren't we? :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart:

Georgiagambler
06-09-2018, 12:52 AM
Last weekend in June before 4th of july

That's when I'm going too! Maybe I will get to meet you on this trip. I'm at Caesars but no real plans - just trying to survive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Georgiagambler
06-09-2018, 12:54 AM

Sounds very promising making December plans - hope everything works out, you look very happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dvandentop
06-09-2018, 07:20 PM
That's when I'm going too! Maybe I will get to meet you on this trip. I'm at Caesars but no real plans - just trying to survive

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkYeah I heard ya havent heard off too many big winner Vegas trips lately so gonna tread lightly and try to do go too degen