PDA

View Full Version : HELLO ! ...Can I Stay At Your Hotel For Free ?

charlie50
08-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Hey all you cet experts out there in joker land ...does any one know if there is a standard amount that one had to play at a cet property in order to earn a free room for the night (with out an offer ) ? or does it depend on weather you have been there before .
what were planning to do is go up north next year . we would like to be able to stay at cet props a long the way .

TwoArmedBandito
08-30-2018, 08:59 PM
I rarely get the 1000pts in a day. More closer to 500. I can get free rooms. You and Donna play on same card? Should be easy IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

charlie50
08-30-2018, 09:06 PM
I rarely get the 1000pts in a day. More closer to 500. I can get free rooms. You and Donna play on same card? Should be easy IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Im thinking we may only need a few hundred ....don't know ??

sondor
08-30-2018, 09:06 PM
Depends on the property and the day but without having ever played at some places I can free rooms..I try for 1000pts a day but if checkout day counts as a day I have a lot of Zero play days as I rarely play that day. From what I can tell 500+ pts a day seems like it will get you a room at least, just maybe not a Sat at a hot place

charlie50
08-30-2018, 09:09 PM
Depends on the property and the day but without playing I can free rooms in almost any property...I try for 1000pts a day but if checkout day counts as a day I have a lot of Zero play days as I rarely play that day. From what I can tell 500+ pts a day seems like it will get you a room at least, just maybe not a Sat at a hot place

500's not to tough if we get a decent run going .

charlie50
08-30-2018, 09:25 PM
Im thinking maybe the horseshoe in Tunnica and the horseshoe in southern Indiana will be in line of where were going in western Pa

sondor
08-30-2018, 09:38 PM
Tunica at least should not need a lot of points for weekdays...get some chips on MYVegas...goldstrike used to offer free weekday rooms

treyster
08-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Im thinking maybe the horseshoe in Tunnica and the horseshoe in southern Indiana will be in line of where were going in western Pa

When ya going?

tee2green
08-30-2018, 10:37 PM
Isn't Donna Diamond now? Did you guys check the website to see if you have free rooms available for the properties now? Maybe just pick a date and see if it's showing comped now? If she stays Diamond next year I'd think they would still be comped. I pretty much get comped rooms for any property even if I've never played there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nhcris
08-30-2018, 10:37 PM
CET is pretty easy to get free rooms at, other than AC (especially in summer) & the higher level properties in Vegas. Back when I started, I very rarely got 500 points, and I have been getting comped room everywhere else for years. Sometimes only a couple nights together, and not always weekends, but usually something. The way you guys play, it would be very easy for you to put in a few hours and get rooms. If you have no history with them, it won't take much at all to generate offers.

charlie50
08-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Isn't Donna Diamond now? Did you guys check the website to see if you have free rooms available for the properties now? Maybe just pick a date and see if it's showing comped now? If she stays Diamond next year I'd think they would still be comped. I pretty much get comped rooms for any property even if I've never played there.

Oh Ok well i wasnt sure how that worked with places we have no history at . im hoping like heck we will still be Diamond next year .

tee2green
08-30-2018, 10:43 PM
Oh Ok well i wasnt sure how that worked with places we have no history at . im hoping like heck we will still be Diamond next year .I would go online and have a look at what comes up comped just to give you an idea.

charlie50
08-30-2018, 10:46 PM
When ya going?

Were thinking bout taking a one month trip up north . we want to hit my home town Dubois Pa and then go to a/c for possibly the M&G then up to Provenience RI to Donna's brother's house for a week or so vaca

treyster
08-30-2018, 11:20 PM
Were thinking bout taking a one month trip up north . we want to hit my home town Dubois Pa and then go to a/c for possibly the M&G then up to Provenience RI to Donna's brother's house for a week or so vaca

You mean like next week?

charlie50
08-30-2018, 11:54 PM
You mean like next week?

Next year maybe ...lol