PDA

View Full Version : 15 must-see attractions on the Las Vegas Strip

Eva
10-14-2018, 08:21 PM
15 must-see attractions on the Las Vegas Strip (https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/las-vegas-strip/index.html) is the title of an article from CNN travel, updated 25th September 2018.

To most of this list I have to say "done it, seen it" even if it sounds spoiled. How about you ?

= not interested since I donīt know the show : 12. Gold & Silver Pawn Shop

= I missed this one, it sounds interesting : 4. Public art at City Center : Glacia, a piece on the ground floor of The Shops at Crystals composed of 15-foot-tall ice columns rising anew each morning and melting in different patterns throughout the day.

charlie50
10-14-2018, 09:03 PM
Interesting thread Eva ...Oh lets see here .
1. been there bought the t-shirt
2. been there won some $$$ .ate at the buffet .
3. Haven't checked this out yet maybe next time .
4. Not real heavy in to art ...so probably wont see this .
5. Oh yeah several times
6. Another cool show .. if any on e hasn't see this they need to go .its really kinda cool and there's awesome gelato near by .lol
7. been by there several times .
8. seen this very cool .
9. Oh Yeah seen this too very cool ...really lights up that part of the strip
10. yup ..well we stay at Palazzo so we see this every time . i tend to avoid these areas to many tourists hhh & im usually on my way to find a machine .
11. no ...Have yet to make over to C&C .Is it even open any more ?
12. Yup .. been there bought the t-shirt .
13. Oh yeah been to the F.S.E. or Old Vegas several times . ill have to be honest here .we've never done very well down town so its mainly sight seeing 4 us there .
14. Heard about this a few months ago . would like to maybe check it out one day .
15. Another one i would like to see.