PDA

View Full Version : Frontier sucks

Georgiagambler
04-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Ughhhhhhh still at the airport. Was supposed to fly out at 3:40 still haven't left. I could have driven to Orlando by now. They suck.

Ok rant over - maybe I will actually still leave sometime tonight. Boo

TwoArmedBandito
04-16-2015, 10:09 PM
They should be renamed Behindier Air.
Safe travels.

zeus
04-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Oh no, that does suck! Just think happy thoughts. Hopefully you will get to leave soon.

Georgiagambler
04-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Supposedly the flight is on the way. I guess they only have one plane :-) it will probably be the first and last time I fly with Frontier. I was already annoyed they wanted me to pay $10 for a standard seat checking in no earlier than 24hrs before the flight - WTH? Did my airfare not at least cover the cost of the seat? I'm waiting for them to tell me I have to pay to breathe on the plane, that's probably a charge too. HHH

Georgiagambler
04-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Oh and I did submit my homework before I left. :thumb:

zeus
04-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Supposedly the flight is on the way. I guess they only have one plane :-) it will probably be the first and last time I fly with Frontier. I was already annoyed they wanted me to pay $10 for a standard seat checking in no earlier than 24hrs before the flight - WTH? Did my airfare not at least cover the cost of the seat? I'm waiting for them to tell me I have to pay to breathe on the plane, that's probably a charge too. HHH

You better hit the restroom before you board because they probably will charge you to pee on the plane! :laugh:

Georgiagambler
04-16-2015, 10:36 PM
zeus I would really not be surprised if they did

dvandentop
04-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Flight delays suck I'm glad I don't travel that often

sondor
04-16-2015, 11:10 PM

It's getting bad...Try Spirit sometime...they charge for water on the plane

Georgiagambler
04-17-2015, 12:44 AM
It's getting bad...Try Spirit sometime...they charge for water on the plane

Just landed - they charge for water too lol. Oh well I'm on the ground safe that's what matters

Georgiagambler
04-17-2015, 12:51 AM
So I landed but still sitting waiting for a gate. Will it ever end?

Georgiagambler
04-17-2015, 02:09 AM
Finally left the airport at 10pm. The funny thing is we didn't want to drive 6 hours because flying would be faster but it took us longer to get here flying today. So crazy

Anyhow I'm leaving out of Port Canaveral tomorrow for a 3 day cruise to Bahamas. I will be out of pocket until Monday. Good luck to anyone gambling this weekend. This isn't really a gambling trip for me but there will likely be a little gambling

Cyndyga
04-17-2015, 02:13 AM
Enjoy the cruise!!!

dvandentop
04-17-2015, 02:19 AM
forget about all this the cruise will be awaiting you sorry fro the crappy travel!

Georgiagambler
04-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Enjoy the cruise!!!

Thank you Cyndy!

Georgiagambler
04-17-2015, 02:35 AM
forget about all this the cruise will be awaiting you sorry fro the crappy travel!

Thanks Derek I'm happy to be here safely and still looking forward to the cruise tomorrow. Hopefully no drama on the cruise. I will be on Royal Caribbean just pray for us lol

dvandentop
04-17-2015, 02:37 AM
Thanks Derek I'm happy to be here safely and still looking forward to the cruise tomorrow. Hopefully no drama on the cruise. I will be on Royal Caribbean just pray for us lol

atleast not carnival HHH

twinslotaddicts
04-17-2015, 02:44 AM
YAY so very glad you got there finally!!!! Have a wonderful cruise and take pics if you wouldn't mind.

Ang

Georgiagambler
04-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Had a great time on the cruise in spite of the long delay at the beginning. I ended up losing $800 for my non gambling trip. No wins to share boooooo

I'm home safe. Got home yesterday afternoon- flight was bumpy but on time.

zeus
04-21-2015, 03:31 PM
Always the way. Flights home always on time, but never to the destination! Glad you had a great time!

SoCalRob
04-25-2015, 08:32 AM
Ughhhhhhh still at the airport. Was supposed to fly out at 3:40 still haven't left. I could have driven to Orlando by now. They suck.

Ok rant over - maybe I will actually still leave sometime tonight. Boo

I think Orlando was the problem maybe?! The storms were insane when I was out there that week. Shit, I flew into Orlando on the 13th and we had to sit on the tarmac about five to ten feet away from the gate for two hours because of the lighting near by. They didn't want anyone out side trying to direct planes. The airport got hugely backed up. (I was flying Alaska). Then on my flight out on the 20th we sat on the tarmac at the gate for about 30 min because they had to re route take off because of the weather. So maybe it wasn't Fronteir entirely. But I feel you on the whole not taking off on time thing. Its a pain in the ass. I've flown fronteir once from Denver to San Diego. Had no issues. Sorry to hear about that experience it's a total bummer!!!