View Full Version : NYE weekend in AC

DK528
12-16-2018, 06:12 PM
Who will be there?!

I’m there 12/29-1/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elf70
12-16-2018, 07:37 PM
Dang! Wish you were in LV. Good luck in AC!

zeus
12-16-2018, 07:43 PM
We had a junket offer from Harrah's for New Year's , but unfortunately the timing is just not good. If it was more than a week between the holidays, heck yeah we would be there. I know you will have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DK528
12-16-2018, 08:00 PM
Dang! Wish you were in LV. Good luck in AC!

I need to do an NYE in Vegas soon! This year just didn’t work out - dogsitting my dad’s dogs through the 29th and have too much work to really get away. Luckily, L is also going to have to work when we’re in AC so I won’t feel so badly.

We had a junket offer from Harrah's for New Year's , but unfortunately the timing is just not good. If it was more than a week between the holidays, heck yeah we would be there. I know you will have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would have been great to see you! Hopefully see you in AC in 2019.

CTslotters
12-18-2018, 03:28 AM
We’ll be there! (But you already know that.[emoji23])
Can’t wait to see you! :)

DK528
12-18-2018, 05:48 AM
We’ll be there! (But you already know that.[emoji23])
Can’t wait to see you! :)

Can’t wait to see you two!

CPT
12-18-2018, 10:22 AM
I might be coming down on Saturday with my gambling buddy (without mom, she is cursing gambling these days..Haha). One YouTube channel is doing a HL pull at Golden Nugget I think he wants to join. I believe he got a suite at Borgata Saturday night, hope to see some peoples! :)

Reen
12-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Who will be there?!

I’m there 12/29-1/1.

Sounds like so much fun to spend New Years in AC! Wishing you a fabulous time and lots of good luck! We have been going to Ocean Resort last few trips, love it there! Hope to see you in AC again soon.

DK528
12-18-2018, 09:24 PM
I might be coming down on Saturday with my gambling buddy (without mom, she is cursing gambling these days..Haha). One YouTube channel is doing a HL pull at Golden Nugget I think he wants to join. I believe he got a suite at Borgata Saturday night, hope to see some peoples! :)

Great, let me know!

Sounds like so much fun to spend New Years in AC! Wishing you a fabulous time and lots of good luck! We have been going to Ocean Resort last few trips, love it there! Hope to see you in AC again soon.

We’re staying at ocean and going to their party. Excited to go back there :)

CPT
12-27-2018, 02:38 PM
So my buddy doesn’t have the funds to go to AC, shocking haha, so he is canceling. I’m still coming down for Diamond Lounges and to upgrade at Borgata with my Diamond card. I have $35 in Express comps to schmoozing at the Amphora too then HHH
Harrah’s still throwing rooms at me, no Atrium, but two beds in the Waterfront. (Bonus haha) See everyone Saturday at the B!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181227/0aaa60d768fe3c23238e4ded4ad805da.jpg

CTslotters
12-27-2018, 03:48 PM
CPT, we don’t get in until Sunday, just doing two nights 30th - 1st. :(
Bummed to be missing you.

CPT
12-27-2018, 04:05 PM

I will drink one for ya! If I didn’t have to be home for a Yankee Swap party Sunday afternoon I would move it to Sunday. Cheers! :)

CPT
12-27-2018, 04:06 PM

I will drink one for ya! If I didn’t have to be home for a Yankee Swap party Sunday afternoon I would move it to Sunday. Cheers! :)

DK528
12-27-2018, 04:45 PM
CPT, I may come over to Harrahs Saturday afternoon. Will PM you when my plans are finalized.

CPT
12-27-2018, 04:57 PM
@CPT (https://jokerswildforum.com/member.php?u=1), I may come over to Harrahs Saturday afternoon. Will PM you when my plans are finalized.

Sounds good! I figured I will come to Borgata around early dinner to use my FP and upgrade my card. See you Saturday :)

BorgataBabe
12-28-2018, 03:55 AM
So I initially received an offer for the Gala Party at Ocean but when the host replied back to me she said they had an overwhelming response to it and it was full but got me a comp for two to the Top Golf Party, which was still a nice value but not offering what the other party was.

Honestly I was shocked to be offered anything by them because all I ever play there is FP and leave. I told the hubby they must have a mole at Borgata who sees what a degenerate I am there and maybe hoping I will start playing at Ocean.

Anyway, the 16 year old has big NYE party plans and needs a ride so I am skipping the party, if I had gotten the comp to the Gala Party I would have made it work. DK528, have fun there, it would have been a great time hanging out with you. Hope the slots are nice to you and have fun to all of you in AC, wish I could sneak away and play with the cool kids.

DK528
12-28-2018, 06:02 AM
So I initially received an offer for the Gala Party at Ocean but when the host replied back to me she said they had an overwhelming response to it and it was full but got me a comp for two to the Top Golf Party, which was still a nice value but not offering what the other party was.

Honestly I was shocked to be offered anything by them because all I ever play there is FP and leave. I told the hubby they must have a mole at Borgata who sees what a degenerate I am there and maybe hoping I will start playing at Ocean.

Anyway, the 16 year old has big NYE party plans and needs a ride so I am skipping the party, if I had gotten the comp to the Gala Party I would have made it work. DK528, have fun there, it would have been a great time hanging out with you. Hope the slots are nice to you and have fun to all of you in AC, wish I could sneak away and play with the cool kids.

You’ll be missed! I wonder if that’s the reason my host left me a VM today - to make sure I’m coming because it’s fully reserved.

BorgataBabe
12-28-2018, 11:44 AM
You’ll be missed! I wonder if that’s the reason my host left me a VM today - to make sure I’m coming because it’s fully reserved.

Maybe? Let me know how it is, sounds like an amazing dinner and party too.