PDA

View Full Version : nice virgin comp balcony and more

dvandentop
02-13-2020, 03:54 AM
Went to the u r comp website today and saw there was some new cruises listed on account and to my surprise my two trips must have finally showed up on their radar since now I got virgin cruises showing up account full comp balcony room.
would love go check it out
maybe will see if some more show up

also damn wish I was retired some real short notice cruises on the oasis class royal ships. comp balcony

could leave as soon as friday on one hhh. wish i had all the time i wanted.

virgin is interesting since no real added expenses besides drinks as all restaurants included.

Nhcris
02-13-2020, 04:55 AM
Really interesting Derek. From what I understand the ship isn't completed yet and it's a brand new cruise line. I really haven't heard much at all, but Branson usually does things right. Go for it :tongue-new:

dvandentop
02-13-2020, 03:09 PM
Really interesting Derek. From what I understand the ship isn't completed yet and it's a brand new cruise line. I really haven't heard much at all, but Branson usually does things right. Go for it :tongue-new:yeah all tips are included in the fare and it isnt priced per person it is per cabin.

only extra is port fees. only 5 night cruise though :/ but would give extra time to check some miami things out.

LowAndSlow
02-13-2020, 03:20 PM
Is that where the cruising started for you, with URComped? What did you do, just sign up with them?

Mimi
02-13-2020, 05:56 PM
Went to the u r comp website today and saw there was some new cruises listed on account and to my surprise my two trips must have finally showed up on their radar since now I got virgin cruises showing up account full comp balcony room.
would love go check it out
maybe will see if some more show up

also damn wish I was retired some real short notice cruises on the oasis class royal ships. comp balcony

could leave as soon as friday on one hhh. wish i had all the time i wanted.

virgin is interesting since no real added expenses besides drinks as all restaurants included.I'm dying to hear about the Virgin cruise when it gets going. Maybe I need to check out U R Comped. Do the last minute cruises cover airfare? That's usually where the big expense comes from with those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

dvandentop
02-13-2020, 06:02 PM
I'm dying to hear about the Virgin cruise when it gets going. Maybe I need to check out U R Comped. Do the last minute cruises cover airfare? That's usually where the big expense comes from with those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalknegative on airfare damn that would be sweet if so

Mauretania
02-15-2020, 08:02 PM
I always get up and dance when the Virgin Cruise commercials come on TV!

Gypsy
02-16-2020, 03:58 PM
I heard they don’t offer drink packages, could add up ...

dvandentop
02-17-2020, 09:55 PM
I heard they don’t offer drink packages, could add up ...yeah no drink packages but since no extra fees like specialty dining etc..
might end costing about the same as other cruises with special dining and drinks package.

hard to say will know more once they start sailing