PDA

View Full Version : celebrity aqua class?

dvandentop
02-22-2020, 07:01 PM
can anyone give their thoughts on this class of room if had it before?

celebrity solstice would be the ship.

thanks

Nhcris
02-23-2020, 09:50 PM
Pretty sure CTslotters did. Check back on their trip reports.

MNvegasgal
02-23-2020, 09:53 PM
Let me check with my friend Sheila.. she is a travel agent and has been on celebrity many times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNvegasgal
02-23-2020, 10:01 PM
Per my friend

Solstice is the same ship as we were on. The biggest difference is aqua class eats in a restaurant called BLU. It’s more a healthy style choices but they can still order from main menu as welll

Also they get to use the Persian garden without a few. That is the spa relaxation area

Slotspert
02-24-2020, 12:20 AM
I've done Aqua Class once and a normal balcony cabin many times on the Solstice class ships. The Blu "private" dining room is a nice feature but the premium paid for this feature IMO is normally not worth it. Be careful as many Aqua class cabins are directly below the Lido deck and some complain of noises above those cabins.

dvandentop
02-24-2020, 12:40 AM
Per my friend

Solstice is the same ship as we were on. The biggest difference is aqua class eats in a restaurant called BLU. It’s more a healthy style choices but they can still order from main menu as welll

Also they get to use the Persian garden without a few. That is the spa relaxation area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthanks cece
this would be a comp cruise so nothing extra to check out aqua vs balcony i guess.

I've done Aqua Class once and a normal balcony cabin many times on the Solstice class ships. The Blu "private" dining room is a nice feature but the premium paid for this feature IMO is normally not worth it. Be careful as many Aqua class cabins are directly below the Lido deck and some complain of noises above those cabins.good info to know for sure about noise deck above

CTslotters
02-24-2020, 12:52 AM
can anyone give their thoughts on this class of room if had it before?

celebrity solstice would be the ship.

thanks

Dude, go read our trip report where we detail it! Balcony room isn’t much different but perks going with it were certainly worth it in our opinion!

dvandentop
02-24-2020, 01:20 AM
Dude, go read our trip report where we detail it! Balcony room isn’t much different but perks going with it were certainly worth it in our opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdeff will have to