PDA

View Full Version : Crack in the None for You Wall

hytail
07-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Delta just announced they are resuming limited alcohol beverage service to certain cabins on flights over 500 miles.

Although this is a limited resumption, I expect the major carriers to respond likewise since they will not want to lose first class passengers to a competitor. Just a crack in the wall back to normalcy, still a crack in the right direction...

https://www.travelpulse.com/news/airlines/delta-will-bring-back-alcohol-service-for-first-class-and-comfort.html

charlie50
07-01-2020, 06:24 PM
nice...we generally dont drink on the plane unless its a long flight. dont like having to use that tiny bathroom that they provide for every one . you dam near need to be a gymnast to stand there hold the seat up and hit the hole all at the same time . and if there is turbulence ohhh dont get me started .lol

dvandentop
07-02-2020, 02:24 AM
will just take my own then for time being hhh

hytail
07-03-2020, 04:52 PM
will just take my own then for time being hhh

It would be tough for me to do without at least ice. I'm not a big fan of straight up without a cool refreshing chaser. When younger would have consumed in any fashion available without hesitation. Not so much now...

Now would have to remember to get a soda with ice as a mixer at a food place before boarding - that might work for the first half hour of the flight. If a long boarding process, might be done consuming before plane lifted off.