PDA

View Full Version : Is it my Yahoo account or the forum?

Evoni
05-04-2015, 01:00 AM
It's been about a week but I no longer get notification in email when someone sends me a PM here, so I'm really late in replying to some unless I go in to send one and see the new mail. I do get notifications of replies to my posts still. Is it a setting in the forum that somehow I have messed up that I'm not getting notifications in email about PMs waiting here or is it Yahoo? It could very well be Yahoo as they put in a new change this week that separates emails by days and weeks sent and when we ordered pizza last night we didn't get the email confirming that we ordered and could pick it up until 14 hours later, LOL!

clemi
05-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Evoni I too have Yahoo and have been receiving email notifications. Hoping it's a setting in Yahoo or JWE that's the issue.

TwoArmedBandito
05-04-2015, 01:53 AM
I get most notifications but about 10% don't get to me.

Evoni
05-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks Clemi and TwoArmedBandito. :)

CPT
05-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Check here:

Forum Actions ---> General Settings --->Email Notification of New Private Messages

Evoni
05-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Check here:

Forum Actions ---> General Settings --->Email Notification of New Private Messages

Thanks Ken, it was me. Somehow my settings got changed to no popups in the forum for PM's and no email. I have changed them back. :)