PDA

View Full Version : Mlife Summer offers on website

dvandentop
05-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Got a nice bump on free play for this summer. nothing great room wise 2 free nights pretty much anywhere. But thats what host are for to get ya the extra days if needed.
Good from May 1 til September 30

Still have dumb 2 for 1 offer on show tickets @ each place

TwoArmedBandito
05-12-2015, 03:39 AM
Ya. I just notice that mlife is finally putting offers on their site. Same old offers though.

dvandentop
05-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Mine got bumped from $50 fp to $150 so thats good althought that last like 30 minutes if not hitting anything if even that

zeus
05-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Just checked ours and it is $125 in FP, which is up from $75 for the Spring offer, with two or three nights depending on the property along with $75 resort credit. These corporate offers are always half to a third of what we get when we call Aria and Bellagio direct, so hopefully our August trip will turn out to have some decent comps.

Nhcris
05-12-2015, 01:37 PM
I had given up on MLife but I see free nights at Mirage after I stayed there back in January on a MyVegas reward. I only played a couple hours so maybe there is some hope.

Drgonslyer
05-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Just got a nice offer from the Cromwell - 3 nights comped, $250 FF and $250 resort credit, good until 6/30 - can't use it but it was a good offer.

Pat
05-14-2015, 06:07 PM
We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip

hlaburg
05-14-2015, 07:50 PM
We booked mid June for Bellagio. DH did very well on our last trip so they must want their money back. His offer was a Salon suite for three nights, only 300 in FP but $1,050 in food and beverage which is crazy. But at least we won't have to dip into our express comps this trip

That's a lot of FB in the offer. You will be eating well :) Have fun and good luck...

zeus
05-14-2015, 07:55 PM
When deciding if you want the steak or lobster, just order both! That is a sweet F&B offer.

MNvegasgal
05-14-2015, 07:56 PM
No summer offers for me yet:(.. My spring offer is valid until the end of July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foamy
05-14-2015, 08:06 PM

Pat I know that sound's good but it really isn't when you consider you can go to Tahoe with all of us. hhh In all honesty that's a great offer but think Tahoe.

dvandentop
05-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Think ya got weekends mixed up supposed to be in Tahoe mid June ;)[emoji41]

Salone suites all remodeled will need pixs

Blase
05-14-2015, 08:43 PM

Damn, Pat! Do you want to adopt another child?

dwwright12
05-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Mine got bumped from $50 fp to $150 so thats good althought that last like 30 minutes if not hitting anything if even that

As much play as you give them, your FP should be much more than that, IMO. I've not been to Vegas in two years, and have not set foot in an mLife property in three years. Early this week I got an offer from B, which is good through October, for three nights, $300 F & B, and $50 FP. I've never stayed there before. I've always stayed at Aria. Something ain't right.

dvandentop
05-14-2015, 11:25 PM
As much play as you give them, your FP should be much more than that, IMO. I've not been to Vegas in two years, and have not set foot in an mLife property in three years. Early this week I got an offer from B, which is good through October, for three nights, $300 F & B, and $50 FP. I've never stayed there before. I've always stayed at Aria. Something ain't right.
Yeah idk if it is cause j go more often.?

What props did I stay at in the past?
They prob know they got me hooked

This weekend getting $500 in free tickets and 3 nightss and limo pickup. So will see what is compd on. Back end.

dwwright12
05-14-2015, 11:35 PM
Yeah idk if it is cause j go more often.?

What props did I stay at in the past?
They prob know they got me hooked

This weekend getting $500 in free tickets and 3 nightss and limo pickup. So will see what is compd on. Back end.

You are probably right. I noticed that when I was giving CET a lot of play. Seems like my FP was nothing back then, but I'm getting more for Vegas now, except at the local. They are trying to lure me back in!!:eyebrows:

hlaburg
05-19-2015, 10:27 PM
Bellagio has sent me 2 offers in the mail in the past week for summer dates, I guess they want to fill those rooms. 3 free nights, FB credit and some free play. I think my next stay will be at Palazzo as I love my host there. Always good to know I'm still on the Mlife radar.

dvandentop
05-19-2015, 10:43 PM
yeah i think they are pushing bellagio hard for some reason since i have heard talk of other people getting some good bellagio comps

hlaburg
05-19-2015, 11:01 PM
I enjoyed my stay there last year. Nice room, great cock service, good food and good machine selection. Only downside is the foot traffic that place gets, almost Hollywood Blvd. at times LOL. I'm waiting for an Aria offer but not sure that will happen since I haven't played much there.

MNvegasgal
05-21-2015, 04:11 PM
I still don't have a summer Corporate offer.. Which is odd because I played all over MLife last trip. I do have a new Aria Offer eff 8-1 which is for a suite doubles my resort credit.. It doesn't show Free play. Might have to look at a late October trip to take them up on that one.

dvandentop
05-21-2015, 04:59 PM
I still don't have a summer Corporate offer.. Which is odd because I played all over MLife last trip. I do have a new Aria Offer eff 8-1 which is for a suite doubles my resort credit.. It doesn't show Free play. Might have to look at a late October trip to take them up on that one.

My corporate offers were off for about three corners of last year I think it was because I was going too much or something

MNvegasgal
05-24-2015, 05:43 PM
My Best Friend has to go to Vegas for the big SHERM concert..end of June. I thought we had plans for Twins/Brewers series in WI with DH cousins.. Found out this weekend that fell through and got the OK to go to Vegas with BFF.. So I have a countdown again!! Whoop whoop! (P.S. I earned it by working my ass off at the Graduation Party yesterday while DH played sheephead and Drank)

zeus
05-24-2015, 06:24 PM
My Best Friend has to go to Vegas for the big SHERM concert..end of June. I thought we had plans for Twins/Brewers series in WI with DH cousins.. Found out this weekend that fell through and got the OK to go to Vegas with BFF.. So I have a countdown again!! Whoop whoop! (P.S. I earned it by working my ass off at the Graduation Party yesterday while DH played sheephead and Drank)

WooHoo! Let me tell you about a certain slot at Aria! Oh that's right, you told me about it! HHH.