PDA

View Full Version : Venetian Stabbings

Pat
10-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Multiple stabbings and one dead outside the hotel. Possible that the victims are showgirls according to LV news

zeus
10-06-2022, 11:53 PM
I just looked it up and now they are saying 2 dead and 6 injured. How sad. Apparently the guy was walking down the strip just stabbing people.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pat
10-07-2022, 12:04 AM
I just looked it up and now they are saying 2 dead and 6 injured. How sad. Apparently the guy was walking down the strip just stabbing people.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

just read that he told the girls he was a chef and wanted his picture with them. They thought he was creepy and said no thanks and he started stabbing. WTF. Put the SOB out of his and everyone else's misery. Sorry if some thinks that is harsh, but that's how I feel in today's world

DK528
10-07-2022, 12:32 AM
That’s incredibly scary. Those performers can be pushy but they put up with a lot of crap and now serious violence.

I barely missed a less serious but similar situation many years ago. A guy started stabbing people with scissors on a route I used to “jog” on (jogging is a charitable term). For whatever reason that day, I wasn’t feeling it and walked home along a different avenue. Only time during that “training” that I felt that way.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/at-least-four-people-stabbed-on-upper-west-side/

FL Kathy
10-07-2022, 03:42 AM
Saw that on the news tonight. How awful!

dsmack
10-07-2022, 04:02 AM
Crazy times! Sad people cant enjoy themselves without psychos out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dvandentop
10-08-2022, 07:32 PM
very crazy ordeal and sad for sure
makes ya wanna not go outside and wander strip anymore since so much lawlessness all over

Pat
10-08-2022, 08:00 PM
very crazy ordeal and sad for sure
makes ya wanna not go outside and wander strip anymore since so much lawlessness all over

the whole world is messed up, but the U.S. for sure is ass backwards these days

player
10-09-2022, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately, when criminals don't get punished for their crimes they repeat the offenses when released.