PDA

View Full Version : I self banned myself from SF.

Pages : [1] 2

Darrell from WI
02-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Hey Jokers I went into my SF settings & changed my signature to read: Self Banned Adios Amigos !
Wonder how long that will stay on there until it gets wiped out by Moderators ?
Darrell

foamy
02-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Damn Darrell I didn't know you were such a hardass. HHH HHH

CPT
02-16-2015, 09:00 PM
As long as you didn't say where you went, I'm sure you will be fine! If you turn into "Darell K - BANNED" you know they read about it here. (Hello BTW!) :ban:

UTtoyfan
02-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Wow Darrell! You are such a nice guy. Deb and Joey would never ban you!

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 12:47 AM
congrats darrell i wish i could transfer all my post LOL

Pat
02-17-2015, 01:06 AM
congratulations Darrell.

Penguin
02-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Hey you Packer guy. Know how you feel.

goldengreeke
02-17-2015, 02:01 AM
Glad to see that you made the right decision on forum choices Darrell. :)

Curlyd
02-17-2015, 03:16 AM
People are starting to miss a bunch of you. They are looking for Dvandentop and GG on the other board. It might get interesting in the responses.

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 03:26 AM
People are starting to miss a bunch of you. They are looking for Dvandentop and GG on the other board. It might get interesting in the responses.

Hopefully my post stays up overnight til morn i am not sure what peak viewing time are on the site there anymore.

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 03:44 AM

Up to 4 or so post on there now

QueenB
02-17-2015, 03:56 AM
Darrell, we appreciate your being here! Welcome. I'm from WI too.

camon
02-17-2015, 04:11 AM
The post on there don't work. It said invalid link when I clicked on it, so I think the post is gone now. I am also viewing as a guest on there and not logged in.

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 04:38 AM
The post on there don't work. It said invalid link when I clicked on it, so I think the post is gone now. I am also viewing as a guest on there and not logged in.

Deb is on the forum now so she is cleaning house....

Luv2spin
02-17-2015, 04:57 AM
I think they already took down the post asking where Dvandentop and GG are. They work fast over there.

Curlyd
02-17-2015, 04:59 AM
Hopefully my post stays up overnight til morn i am not sure what peak viewing time are on the site there anymore.

It looks like they already took down the thread that was asking where your Vegas trip report was. They don't waste any time.

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 05:27 AM
It looks like they already took down the thread that was asking where your Vegas trip report was. They don't waste any time.

long enough to get 5 replys or so. hopefully some people saw it and will start wondering

Darrell from WI
02-17-2015, 03:03 PM
Damn Darrell I didn't know you were such a hardass. HHH HHH
I don't know if I am a real hardass but most definitely I am a Joker !!!

Mauretania
02-17-2015, 03:54 PM
This just shows how pathetic they are, to remove a post questioning the whereabouts of two members that have NOT been banned!

Mimi
02-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Glad to see you have become a full fledged "miss fit" Darrell!! HHH You be a JOKER now!

They seem to think if they get it down fast enough, that no one is the wiser. How dead is that site these days?

Pat
02-17-2015, 04:23 PM
This just shows how pathetic they are, to remove a post questioning the whereabouts of two members that have NOT been banned!

You are absolutely right about this. I bet their minds spin 24/7 trying to figure out a way to get us. LOL

Luv2spin
02-17-2015, 09:17 PM
The site is so dead that people are starting to notice that once, very active posters, are missing. I'm sure there will be more questions, I had two people pm me when I responded to the thread before it was taken down.
It's turned into a snoozefest over there.

dvandentop
02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
The site is so dead that people are starting to notice that once, very active posters, are missing. I'm sure there will be more questions, I had two people pm me when I responded to the thread before it was taken down.

Hope you referred them :)

Need to get treyseter over here too

zeus
02-17-2015, 09:27 PM

It truly is. I sign on each day to check on some friends and cannot believe how quiet it has gotten.

Nhcris
02-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Darrell, you are my new hero :love-struck:

It amuses me to think of how busy people are keeping those mods with such innocent questions :tongue-new:

QHLover
02-17-2015, 10:20 PM
I don't know if I am a real hardass but most definitely I am a Joker !!!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/17/f8b512830a2a0c22daa2d98830af48d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QHLover
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Somebody should go over to SF And p.m. about where The fun kids are at

QHLover
02-17-2015, 10:24 PM
And Darrell welcome to the jokers you're my hero

bluesfan
02-27-2015, 10:15 PM
this is a funny thread. I was one of those wondering where everyone went! found ya! glad to be here!

QHLover
02-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Welcome bluesfan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dvandentop
02-28-2015, 01:19 AM
welcome bluesfan the valhalla and timberwolf master!

bluesfan
02-28-2015, 03:10 AM
welcome bluesfan the valhalla and timberwolf master!

Too funny! Hope to hit up Timber wolf tomorrow!

declansgigi
02-28-2015, 03:14 AM
They finally acknowledged that you all left on the thread asking about where everyone went. Hope you can read it.

Skyler
02-28-2015, 03:28 AM
I saw that the other day and thought it was funny how Joey was saying how exhausted he was for 10 months. If he's that exhausted from over moderating his forum, its probably better that there's less people over there to worry about!

NYphoenix
02-28-2015, 03:29 AM
They finally acknowledged that you all left on the thread asking about where everyone went. Hope you can read it.

Fixed it for ya Ms. Drinkie Drinkie Drunkie! LOL

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/nyphinix/2015%20Pics/uploadfromtaptalk1425093186687_zpseu72fzea.jpg

declansgigi
02-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Can you believe I work in IT :-)

declansgigi
02-28-2015, 03:35 AM
My drunk, temporarily rich ass is going to bed ( was up at 0345 this am) Thanks for fixing it NYP. Hope you all have a great night...I sure did. Cheers, I mean goodnight

seemoreroyals
02-28-2015, 03:48 AM
Fixed it for ya Ms. Drinkie Drinkie Drunkie! LOL

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/nyphinix/2015%20Pics/uploadfromtaptalk1425093186687_zpseu72fzea.jpg

Thanks for posting that for all those that can no longer lurk at SF can see. I read that and for the life of me still do not know why Foamy, Ang, UTToy, and others were banned. It just makes no sense to me.

Mimi
02-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Hope you referred them :)

Need to get treyseter over here too

Has anyone gotten ahold of Treyster to let him know where we all went? I know he has a trip coming up to Vegas I think. Would love to see him post here.

CPT
02-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Has anyone gotten ahold of Treyster to let him know where we all went? I know he has a trip coming up to Vegas I think. Would love to see him post here.

He is here! He changed his name and will be coming out soon. He will be posting his trip on SF so his relatives can follow along.

dvandentop
02-28-2015, 03:56 PM
yepppp ken is right

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey Jokers I went into my SF settings & changed my signature to read: Self Banned Adios Amigos !
Darrell

That is a great way to go!!!!

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
CPT. Is it okay for me to post this? If not, go ahead and delete it. I thought the banned members might want to see it.

This thread was on SF.

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
Just wondering if Golden Greek and Pawnshop are OK--haven't seen any posts by them in a long time.
I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen anything from Dvandentop either.

This was posted as a follow-up by Joey.

Hey gang,

I’ll lightly touch on this topic. The members mentioned in this post have not been banned.

Unfortunately, there were a few members that had their accounts closed. There are also some members that no longer post here because of it, and there are some members that are taking a break.

After 10 months of trying to let things work itself out and bring peace to the forum, we were hit with a situation a month ago. As much as we tried to have faith & hope in some, it was time to face the harsh reality that we had to make very tough decisions. These decisions were tough because it involved several of our friends. That’s never an easy thing. But a month ago, it was made clear to us how things stood and something needed to be done.

I know this is very upsetting for a lot of people. I assure you that we share the same sadness and wish we had never been put in that position. Deb & I don’t just wake up one day and say, hey, let’s ban someone today. There are enough members here that have been around long enough to know that about us. However it is time to move forward. We held on longer than we probably should have. To be honest, it’s been a relief to finally come onto the boards without the e-mails, PMs, etc from everything. I can log in and enjoy the forum for what is was meant for. Yes, I had pulled down any topic started regarding the situation. It was for selfish reasons. We just needed a moment to chill and enjoy the break from it all. After 10 months, we owed it to ourselves.

I’m sorry if some don’t understand. There’s a lot of it I will never understand myself. We have no plans from here on in to rehash any of it, out of respect for everyone and their friends. It’s put behind us now, and for that reason, I will lock this topic so it doesn’t turn into a mess from people jumping out of the woodwork to take stabs at us. Those days are over with.

With that being said, we really want to thank everyone who stuck with us through thick and thin. Moderating is a tough job, especially when friends are involved. We appreciate all of your contributions past, present and future. We look forward to fun things ahead & to meeting some of the new faces coming out to the M&Gs.

Happy Posting & Big Wins!!!

XO
Joey & Deb

PS – We’re always available via PM.

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 04:27 PM
It looks like it is time for me to make my exit from that site. This is my new only home.

How does this sound for a parting speech? I am open to suggestions. Do you think that they will delete it?

Parting is such sweet sorrow. After years of fun and entertainment, I have decided to find a new home.

Thank you to all that have become my friends. If you ever want to contact me, you can find me on Facebook under Sue Brubaker Stone.

I will miss sharing my low rolling stories here. Maybe we will meet again one day.

zeus
02-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Me too, Suze! ( this was to your post about this being your new only home)

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 04:33 PM
I was waiting for Oleslotguy (Oldslotguy) to get here. Now that he is here, I can leave the other one. I sure wish Jesterpete would find us here. And there are others I will miss, too.

CPT
02-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Sounds good Suze! I don't mind you posting that here. I'm happy they addressed it as nothing should be that taboo. It's unfortunate on how everything happened, no doubt, but we move on in our own way.

foamy
02-28-2015, 04:52 PM
It looks like it is time for me to make my exit from that site. This is my new only home.

How does this sound for a parting speech? I am open to suggestions. Do you think that they will delete it?

Parting is such sweet sorrow. After years of fun and entertainment, I have decided to find a new home.

Thank you to all that have become my friends. If you ever want to contact me, you can find me on Facebook under Sue Brubaker Stone.

I will miss sharing my low rolling stories here. Maybe we will meet again one day.

Honestly Suze I like it they can't say you bashed them or promoted this forum so if they took it down they would be childish.

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 04:58 PM
I have posted it. Let's see if they take it down.

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 05:15 PM
I am already getting very nice responses. They are confused about why I am leaving. I hope they Facebook me.

foamy
02-28-2015, 05:19 PM
I am already getting very nice responses. They are confused about why I am leaving. I hope they Facebook me.

Most people don't know the story as they delete everything and put up propaganda.

Jen Jen
02-28-2015, 05:29 PM
For those who were banned with no notice, they didn't have that opportunity to let their SF friends know they were leaving. Glad you can.

Joey's first paragraph is a lie. I never had the chance to ask him to close my account. He beat me to it. Not dwelling on it. I love it here!

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 05:31 PM
Well, that didn't take long. They have removed my post. I would like to tell my friends goodbye! Damn it.

Luv2spin
02-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Nice parting post Suze, I hope the other SF members get to see it, but I'm about 97% sure it will be taken down.

dvandentop
02-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Well, that didn't take long. They have removed my post. I would like to tell my friends goodbye! Damn it.

I didnt see your post musta been gone quickly

Luv2spin
02-28-2015, 05:34 PM
We must have posted at the same time. I knew they would remove it! Too bad you couldn't have pm'd some of your friends first :( Also, I think a good time to post something like this is very early morning when Deb is still asleep California time and Joey is not up yet either. At least a few people might get to see it before they take it down :)

sassycat
02-28-2015, 05:34 PM

I saw it for a few minutes but when I clicked on it - it said Invalid directory and then I clicked again and it was GONE!

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 05:35 PM
I didn't see your post musta been gone quickly

About five minutes.

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 05:39 PM
I just got this personal message. Should I respond?

Hi Suze
Just wanted to let you know that we pulled your goodbye thread. We are not allowing any of those threads to be posted on here due to leaving for another forum. Creates too much drama. Very sorry. Thank you for your participation throughout the years, we have enjoyed you VERY much and you will be missed. Please do not take this personally, as we have done this with many.

Take care,

Deb

QHLover
02-28-2015, 05:40 PM
It was gone in about 13 min!

seemoreroyals
02-28-2015, 05:40 PM

Hi Suze
Just wanted to let you know that we pulled your goodbye thread. We are not allowing any of those threads to be posted on here due to leaving for another forum. Creates too much drama. Very sorry. Thank you for your participation throughout the years, we have enjoyed you VERY much and you will be missed. Please do not take this personally, as we have done this with many.

Take care,

Deb

You have been banned!!!!

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 05:46 PM
You have been banned!!!!

Are you serious?

After the dropping feeling in my heart (fear of rejections is horrible for me) this kind of makes me chuckle.

I believe I am some kind of a bad ass!

Wink.

Luv2spin
02-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Suze1000 your profile doesn't show you banned. . .yet :)

zeus
02-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Are you serious?

After the dropping feeling in my heart (fear of rejections is horrible for me) this kind of makes me chuckle.

I believe I am some ind of a bad ass!

Wink.
You can be our bad ass over here!

Curlyd
02-28-2015, 05:50 PM

Looks like they have taken it down. I can't find it. So silly of them. But it doesn't show you as banned as your profile is still up there.

Georgiagambler
02-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Suze, I don't think you should worry about responding. Your post was nice and sweet and I don't really see that it would have caused drama. Questions maybe but not drama. You did not say where you were going or why and didn't say anything bad about the SF just simply that you were moving on.

sassycat
02-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Suze1000 your profile doesn't show you banned. . .yet :)

Wonder what that paper (avatar) means?

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 06:01 PM
It was taking up too much time trying to go between forums. I have made my choice, and the people on this forum are my choice. I was beginning to feel like a hypocrite, every time I posted there.

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 06:04 PM
I just logged in. I think I am not banned.

SlotPlayer
02-28-2015, 06:05 PM
I tried to respond to Suze's post, there were no responses yet. Then i got invalid thread/link. Are you banned now?

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 06:10 PM
I tried to respond to Suze's post, there were no responses yet. Then i got invalid thread/link. Are you banned now?

I think maybe they deleted the thread, but did not ban me.

foamy
02-28-2015, 06:12 PM
I just logged in. I think I am not banned.

I wouldn't worry about it Suze some of the best people I know are banned for nothing.

sassycat
02-28-2015, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't worry about it Suze some of the best people I know are banned for nothing.

You are right - BEST PEOPLE person!

QHLover
02-28-2015, 06:21 PM
I was banned because I liked a post on BD private FB page! Damn Bannhammer HHH

Darrell from WI
02-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Suze you drew too much attention to yourself by starting a new thread. Perhaps you should have given subtle hints like zeus did with his suitcase avatar or Laurie's Goodbye avatar. I put my declaration of self-banned in the signature area & the location area.
This way when people wonder where you went they have a clue that it is no longer involving Slot fanatics. It's only a matter of time when the crickets get so loud over there due to the post nazis showing their true colors. The people who i want to associate with are here & rest will be arriving sooner than later if they are told where the cool kids are !!!

seemoreroyals
02-28-2015, 09:14 PM
I think maybe they deleted the thread, but did not ban me.

I was merely speculating about you being banned. I did not mean to startle you and I apologize if I did. It is very childish and irresponsible on their part to take your thread down because you did not mention moving to another forum and you did not have anything bad to say about them. It does clearly point out that they have nothing better to do than to come over here or send their moles and their spies over here and keep track of who is posting over here now. I do not think there is anything else they can do to slow this forum down at this point and it frustrates the hell out of them.

Mauretania
02-28-2015, 09:23 PM

Hi Suze

Take care,

Deb

I get it Suze, you post a lovely good bye message which will cause too much drama! IMO, deleting a "good bye" thread or message seems to cause drama in itself.

RiverSong
02-28-2015, 09:48 PM
I think it was just wrong to delete Suze's message. It did not mention where she was going and what difference does it make if she was going here, to MSB or LasVegas4Ever. She decided she wanted one board and posted a respectful message so her friends can contact her on FB. I'm just SMH, does not make sense to me.

Mimi
02-28-2015, 09:55 PM
This is the type of BS many of us have been dealing with since this fall!! Of course it never is their fault, so glad to be done over there!!

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

Suze1000
02-28-2015, 10:29 PM
I was merely speculating about you being banned. I did not mean to startle you and I apologize if I did. It is very childish and irresponsible on their part to take your thread down because you did not mention moving to another forum and you did not have anything bad to say about them. It does clearly point out that they have nothing better to do than to come over here or send their moles and their spies over here and keep track of who is posting over here now. I do not think there is anything else they can do to slow this forum down at this point and it frustrates the hell out of them.

Hi seemoreroyals,

There is no need for an apology. I was just kind of shocked when my thread was gone. I thought I was banned at that point. You did not startle me at all. It is all kind of amazing to me. I think it is strange that we are not allowed to mention any other forums. It is kind of like Voldemort. "The forum who cannot be named!"

CPT
02-28-2015, 10:37 PM
You are allowed to mention other forums, but not this one. The reason being is that the 1st one, not this one, bashed those in charge. I can understand that, but this is a new breed. Hell I'm sure even just discussing this is probably means to not mention it. We can either be adults or kids, seems pretty childish to me.

foamy
02-28-2015, 11:00 PM
I know why you can't mention it we have the Golden king the coupon King the trip report king like @Darrell said all the cool kids are here and if alot of them find out they will be here. jmo

seemoreroyals
02-28-2015, 11:04 PM
I know why you can't mention it we have the Golden king the coupon King the trip report king like @Darrell said all the cool kids are here and if alot of them find out they will be here. jmo

And we also have the moonshine king and the nicest couple in the world Laurie and Foamy. They deleted her goodbye to her friends over there as well. The list goes on and on and on and on.

slotbender
02-28-2015, 11:23 PM
Well, I've learned in life not to burn all of my bridges (just most of them, ha!). So, I will be dropping in at S.F. from time to time just to see if anything is worth reading and responding to there. But I will have to say that this forum is like a breath of fresh air and I really like fresh air!

foamy
02-28-2015, 11:33 PM
And we also have the moonshine king and the nicest couple in the world Laurie and Foamy. They deleted her goodbye to her friends over there as well. The list goes on and on and on and on.
Exactly james we have great people here

boots
02-28-2015, 11:36 PM
Man, I love you guys, man [sob]. And it's not just the forum talking! :tongue-new:

slotbender
03-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Man, I love you guys, man [sob]. And it's not just the forum talking! :tongue-new:

I guess you've been sampling the moonshine? Haha!

Stephiede11
03-01-2015, 12:12 AM
I have no idea what happened on the other forum but I do know that everyone I've met are some of the nicest people. I went to the Halloween Stumble last year, not knowing a soul and by myself!! First time to Vegas, I wasn't nervous at all. I just had a good feeling about the people I would meet. So glad I went to this, plus the meet and greet in KC. I hope this forum continues to grow and I can meet more wonderful people.

Mistylee
03-01-2015, 12:28 AM
This is so nice...I am so glad to be here! I thought I was losing it on the 'other' forum.. there would be a post..then it was gone. At least, Joey explained it... too much drama ��

QueenB
03-01-2015, 12:48 AM
The elephant in the room is fear. One of our wise members mentioned it to one of the "powers that be" over at the other Forum. When that forum was created from a different forum, they posted all over that other forum about the new forum and "join us here". The original forum died. IMO there is fear of history repeating itself.

slotbender
03-01-2015, 01:08 AM
The elephant in the room is fear. One of our wise members mentioned it to one of the "powers that be" over at the other Forum. When that forum was created from a different forum, they posted all over that other forum about the new forum and "join us here". The original forum died. IMO there is fear of history repeating itself.
Personally, I think that the SMF forum had accumulated too much info on how casino's are using the latest in slot technology (server based gaming systems) and their ways of using it. I've sensed over the years that the casino industry has been very concerned about any slot players finding out their operating tactics to increase their bottom lines. Anytime that you are dealing with the "big boys" like the casino industry they have the money to make things "disappear".

seemoreroyals
03-01-2015, 01:41 AM
Personally, I think that the SMF forum had accumulated too much info on how casino's are using the latest in slot technology (server based gaming systems) and their ways of using it. I've sensed over the years that the casino industry has been very concerned about any slot players finding out their operating tactics to increase their bottom lines. Anytime that you are dealing with the "big boys" like the casino industry they have the money to make things "disappear".

What does that have to do with SMF going the way of the dinosaur? I love a good conspiracy. Could you please elaborate?

Georgiagambler
03-01-2015, 02:04 AM
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought part of the issue with the old SMF forum is that we had technical issues and the site was down a lot. Then the new forum was started. Many of the people on this forum are former SMF members and a lot of the "original" people I got to know from that site. I feel like this forum was created because some of the people here were banned from SF and therefore started their own place that they could still share their stories since the old home is not available to them. I'm here because the people are "home" to me. Now I will admit that I know there was some tension and I don't have the history on the who, what, why happened. I just wanted to come to hang out with my familiar friends. Again I have no ill will towards anyone and I hope it doesn't turn into a big mess. I'm sure there are people that have legitimate reasons to be upset but I hope coming here is just about moving on and moving forward.

seemoreroyals
03-01-2015, 02:27 AM
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought part of the issue with the old SMF forum is that we had technical issues and the site was down a lot. Then the new forum was started. Many of the people on this forum are former SMF members and a lot of the "original" people I got to know from that site. I feel like this forum was created because some of the people here were banned from SF and therefore started their own place that they could still share their stories since the old home is not available to them. I'm here because the people are "home" to me. Now I will admit that I know there was some tension and I don't have the history on the who, what, why happened. I just wanted to come to hang out with my familiar friends. Again I have no ill will towards anyone and I hope it doesn't turn into a big mess. I'm sure there are people that have legitimate reasons to be upset but I hope coming here is just about moving on and moving forward.

That's what I was thinking as well GG. And I know for a fact SF actively solicited for new members from SMF whereas CPT took the high road and went out of his way not to canibalize members from SF's. I for one had planned to continue to post at both forum's. And for the life of me I do not understand why Joey and Deb refuse to allow people to do that. There is a thread over there right now that Emily started wanting to know what everyone thought about the KC meet and greet. I feel sorry for her because everyone from the KC meet and greet is over here. Banning people for no reason and taking down their threads for no reason and purposefully impeding ones effort to start their own forum is just plain stupid on their part. As our forum continues to grow and their forum continues to shrink they have no one to blame but themselves. It is too bad it has come to this but they are the ones that wanted to be underhanded and deceptive in their handling of their forum and be disrespectful to their forum members.

Georgiagambler
03-01-2015, 02:46 AM
SMR, I agree I think it could have been handled better. I think they should expect that people would be asking why many of the regular members were noticeably missing. They could just start a thread that says, some people are no longer on the forum and we don't want to discuss the details. I think that would be better than waiting for someone to ask about it, then just keep taking the posts down. Even when I received the information from dvandentop on the new forum, he did not say anything bad about SF or tell me I had to leave the other forum. He simply let me know where I could find my missing friends. Again many of us tried to continue to post on SF and the old SMF but either the old SMF site continued to have technical issues or for many of us it was just too hard to try to keep up with both after time then most of us just stuck with SF because that's where most of our "friends" were. Now a lot of our friends moved here.

QHLover
03-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Semoreroyals well said my friend! And To answer Georgiagambler, yes we are moving on but for some the there is still some healing, time heals all wounds. No hard feelings from me! And welcome to JWE[emoji6]

QHLover
03-01-2015, 02:51 AM

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/24153043bd08e38e442163bf7885f8cf.jpg

slotbender
03-01-2015, 03:40 AM
What does that have to do with SMF going the way of the dinosaur? I love a good conspiracy. Could you please elaborate?

I really can't elaborate due to the lack of proof, sorry smr. But I, and a couple of the others from the old SMF forum have had a few discussions (via e-mail) about this not long after the site had gotten pulled down. Our conclusion was that we believed that there was something more going on behind the scenes than what was being told and it seemed logical to think that someone from the casino industry was involved. Still to this day there are the casino industry "minions" out there that are denying that server based gaming exists in most of the casino's. They have been, and still are afraid of us "common folk" finding out about their high tech angle on slots to improve their bottom line.

Warren
03-01-2015, 04:32 AM
552 They're on to us!

slotbender
03-01-2015, 04:41 AM
552 They're on to us!

Now that you've seen my demonstration....I want>>>1 $million$ dollars!....Oh wait!.....1 gazillion, flabillion $dollars$!!! (You're a trip Warren...Haha!)

Evoni
03-02-2015, 08:05 AM
552 They're on to us!

LMAO! Good one Warren.

hlaburg
03-02-2015, 07:58 PM
It seems to be that Deb/Joey are acting like a bunch of spoiled celebrities who want their way, please you are no celebrities!! I hope they enjoy their "gourmet" Excalibur pizza next month with a side of ego..

QHLover
03-02-2015, 08:24 PM
It seems to be that Deb/Joey are acting like a bunch of spoiled celebrities who want their way, please you are no celebrities!! I hope they enjoy their "gourmet" Excalibur pizza next month with a side of ego..

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/02/d2337bd6e4fbe446940832a28b263183.jpg

QHLover
03-02-2015, 08:25 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/02/d2337bd6e4fbe446940832a28b263183.jpg

It is funny to think that they think they are all that! HHH [emoji2]

zeus
03-02-2015, 10:06 PM
It took me a little while, but I am now done over there. I had to contact a few people first to explain that my heart was no longer in it. For the most part they understood. There are still a few people there that I will miss, but I know they will find their way here eventually. As Darrell mentioned, here is the avatar that I used to quietly step away.

Mauretania
03-03-2015, 02:15 PM
I hope Dewey and Michelle find there way over here. They always come to the Halloween Stumble.

Drgonslyer
03-03-2015, 03:18 PM
I sent Dewey a private message about the Forum - if it doesn't get deleted.

Georgiagambler
03-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Umm is there anyone from the old forum that we should not invite here? I would do it via PM but since I don't have all the dirt on the drama nor do I want to know. Just wanted to make sure I don't tell someone that I should not invite? You can pm me if you don't want to post any names here HHH

QHLover
03-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Umm is there anyone from the old forum that we should not invite here? I would do it via PM but since I don't have all the dirt on the drama nor do I want to know. Just wanted to make sure I don't tell someone that I should not invite? You can pm me if you don't want to post any names here HHH

Deb and Joey! HHH

CPT
03-03-2015, 05:06 PM
Deb and Joey! HHH

They are welcome here is as everyone! I'm sure everything is being read on someone else's account anyway.

QHLover
03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
They are welcome here is as everyone! I'm sure everything is being read on someone else's account anyway.

Ok they can play with the fun kids! And I'm sure you are right about the mole affect so hi debJoe HHH

NYphoenix
03-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Ok they can play with the fun kids! And I'm sure you are right about the mole affect so hi debJoe HHH

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/03/61bd9c163f128cee033f907808341749.jpg

Nhcris
03-03-2015, 07:20 PM
IMO, everyone is welcome here. It's a fun place with a great sense of community and and even better sense of humor! People that aren't looking for that will move on anyway.

clemi
03-04-2015, 03:31 AM
IMO, everyone is welcome here. It's a fun place with a great sense of community and and even better sense of humor! People that aren't looking for that will move on anyway.

That's my feeling too. [emoji4]

phillycub
03-04-2015, 05:17 AM
Darrell

don't know - probably a couple days until lazy ass decides to get rid of it. :)

QHLover
03-04-2015, 02:53 PM

I'm with you this is an awesome forum and all are Welcome! And the feeling of community is the best! [emoji7]

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-11-2015, 03:58 AM

Oh you best believe it............. when I had my paltalk room for a bit I made Rick a mod along with me and he was ghosting in here and copying transcripts from our conversation and sharing them with Deb and Joey, then he was made a mod probably for his loyalty lol. what a snarky dude. pretended to be a friend. I never ever signed up for their new site......... I didn't even care enough to go incognito. I know Deb used to look for any ISP addresses of peeps she banned to try and figure out who they might be and re-ban them. I got to know them a bit personally talking on the phone etc and they are not as peachy nice as they type on the forum, they run their mouth about posters, two faces, trust me.

twinslotaddicts
03-11-2015, 04:06 AM
Oh you best believe it............. when I had my paltalk room for a bit I made Rick a mod along with me and he was ghosting in here and copying transcripts from our conversation and sharing them with Deb and Joey, then he was made a mod probably for his loyalty lol. what a snarky dude. pretended to be a friend. I never ever signed up for their new site......... I didn't even care enough to go incognito. I know Deb used to look for any ISP addresses of peeps she banned to try and figure out who they might be and re-ban them. I got to know them a bit personally talking on the phone etc and they are not as peachy nice as they type on the forum, they run their mouth about posters, two faces, trust me.

You obviously know better than lots of people. They will never admit to doing a damn thing anywhere though.

Ang

CPT
03-11-2015, 11:26 AM

Oh man I just realized Rick defriended me on Facebook! I liked him too. Guess not.
It just boggles me as there is this big misconception that I have devalued my contribution to all the shit slinging the past few months. Those that know me, know that wasn't true. I was called a fencerider for a reason. I personally never had a problem with SF or the people running it. It wasn't until some emails and of course having our first forum shut down that I started to have a problem. I found out the two sided part, that is for sure.

Was your room the original Paltalk room from SMF where are all the shit talking went down? Certainly nobody was innocent in those chats. Good times! :glee:

twinslotaddicts
03-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Oh man I just realized Rick defriended me on Facebook! I liked him too. Guess not.
It just boggles me as there is this big misconception that I have devalued my contribution to all the shit slinging the past few months. Those that know me, know that wasn't true. I was called a fencerider for a reason. I personally never had a problem with SF or the people running it. It wasn't until some emails and of course having our first forum shut down that I started to have a problem. I found out the two sided part, that is for sure.

Was your room the original Paltalk room from SMF where are all the shit talking went down? Certainly nobody was innocent in those chats. Good times! :glee:
He also unfriended me, oh well.

Ang

dvandentop
03-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Frritp lol

20cardmg
03-11-2015, 06:39 PM
I intend to be on both forums and post on both. No reason for me to be banned...I am a good little gambler LOL

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-11-2015, 07:42 PM

lol yes it was!, but me and inaminute were talking on there a lot about starting our own forum, of course I have moved on and would rather just be lazy and post on yours! but I beg to differ I was probably the only innocent one in pal:eyebrows: thats my story and I am sticking to it!, damn those widgets! PS Rick drinks like one of Joeys gold fish was quite quilty of drunk posting many times, lol them high browed mods I tell ya.

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-11-2015, 07:45 PM
I intend to be on both forums and post on both. No reason for me to be banned...I am a good little gambler LOL

everyone was good at one time or another! haha

QueenB
03-12-2015, 04:13 AM
It's like Junior High, all this un-friending B.S. I'm thinking you shouldn't own or moderate a web-site/forum if you are that immature. Just my 2 cents.

CPT
03-12-2015, 09:11 AM
It's like Junior High, all this un-friending B.S. I'm thinking you shouldn't own or moderate a web-site/forum if you are that immature. Just my 2 cents.

..or Mentally Ill! What am I thinkin

http://www.troll.me/images/first-world-problems-ii/someone-on-the-internet-hates-me-now-i-have-to-diagnose-myself-with-every-mental-illness-known.jpg

Jeani
03-12-2015, 12:57 PM

I joined recently SF after having been on SMF for a year or so before it disintegrated. The in between time I wasn't on anything. One reason I joined SF was because I enjoyed reading posts from CPT, Goldengreeke and a few others. I saw that they had stopped posting and that there was something going on (didn't know what) That is when I reached out to CPT (email link on a post on SF) and he kindly referred me here when this forum was up and running. I am so grateful. I am still a member of SF as I enjoy reading the posts but this forum seems so much more comfortable. I don't personally know anyone here but I have felt welcomed by everyone :) :) Hoping someday to make a M&G to put faces to names :)

QueenB
03-13-2015, 12:58 AM
..or Mentally Ill! What am I thinkin

http://www.troll.me/images/first-world-problems-ii/someone-on-the-internet-hates-me-now-i-have-to-diagnose-myself-with-every-mental-illness-known.jpg

Well, you ruined Vegas for everyone! Thanks a heap, Ken! Honestly, Ken, if you're mentally ill, I'll take a friend with mental illness any day!

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-13-2015, 03:35 PM
I joined recently SF after having been on SMF for a year or so before it disintegrated. The in between time I wasn't on anything. One reason I joined SF was because I enjoyed reading posts from CPT, Goldengreeke and a few others. I saw that they had stopped posting and that there was something going on (didn't know what) That is when I reached out to CPT (email link on a post on SF) and he kindly referred me here when this forum was up and running. I am so grateful. I am still a member of SF as I enjoy reading the posts but this forum seems so much more comfortable. I don't personally know anyone here but I have felt welcomed by everyone :) :) Hoping someday to make a M&G to put faces to names :)

NICE to meet you Jeani!!!

bluesfan
03-15-2015, 04:02 AM
There is another thread that just started on SF looking for some of you again. Wonder how long it will be before it gets removed?

Oxygenator
03-15-2015, 01:02 PM
The traffic on SF is coming to a grinding halt.

Curlyd
03-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Today's post and response

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/curlyd723/Screenshot%2034_zpshtmjq4jt.png (http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/curlyd723/media/Screenshot%2034_zpshtmjq4jt.png.html)

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/curlyd723/Screenshot%2035_zps3a7yovzt.png (http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/curlyd723/media/Screenshot%2035_zps3a7yovzt.png.html)

goldengreeke
03-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Frequent traveler used to do the best trip reports ever back on the old SMF forum.
I was a huge fan of his trip reports but he hasn't posted on SF at all that I knew of.

The man has a way with words and might even be an author.
His trip reports were the best I have ever read anywhere!

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 06:51 PM
Short and sweet: I do not know the exact circumstances of why people were banned but I know that an effort was made to wreak havok, and to derail, and to thwart and otherwise cause harm and impede CPT's efforts to start his own forum. This speaks volumes of the character of both Joey and Deb that they did this or orchestrated these efforts by others. Joey's statement has nothing to do with rehashing negativity but has everything to do with deception and not being willing to tell his subscribers at SF what is really going on and what really happened. I would be interested to know how many of the people who are still posting at slot fanatics know about Deb and Joey going out of their way to keep CPT from doing what they did themselves when they created SF's.

Mauretania
03-15-2015, 07:35 PM
Seemoreroyals, a PERFECT description of what went down in a concise paragraph. Thank you!

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 08:00 PM
I still make an appearance at SF's occasionally although I am increasingly frustrated by the deception and the lack of transparency over there. There are still some people over there I like to check in on and an occasional interesting topic. But why don't they just tell people the truth, or at least their version of the truth as to where GG went? They know where he is.

Darrell from WI
03-15-2015, 08:11 PM
James if you would invite those people over here & they came then there would be no reason to worry about SF. I despise the
Politics over there caused by those mods that were never friends of mine. They are just ignorant & power hungry. I feel sorry for slotters
that are missing out on being a Joker.
JMO [emoji13]

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-15-2015, 09:12 PM
That's what they do stonewall people then burn up the phone to a few regulars and each other of course and gossip galore, been one on the phone with them before I know. When I started my paltalk room for slotmachine forum members they got pissed. Deb especially disliked one poster called sex in the city? shes on youtube, I think her crime was being to attractive with her profile pic, she does not like attractive women. to much competition I would assume.

pkspins
03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
I just like to read and post occasionally wherever and whenever I have something to say and don't go to any M&Gs so I haven't followed all the details closely.
If I'm stirring up something by asking this I apologize.
But questioning spotterukot's (sp?) winnings was part of this? I totally missed that...

Blase
03-15-2015, 09:29 PM
I invited a couple peeps over here today.

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 10:02 PM
James if you would invite those people over here & they came then there would be no reason to worry about SF. I despise the
Politics over there caused by those mods that were never friends of mine. They are just ignorant & power hungry. I feel sorry for slotters
that are missing out on being a Joker.
JMO [emoji13]

One of the people that is still there that I really like is Emily. I have no idea why she has not moved over here. I know she was aboard for the second step of the migration but have no idea what happened after that. Dougray is her best friend and he posts over here so maybe he can get her over here. There are others like Hawkeye and Topdollarplayer. There are actually quite a few that are still there. SF's in itself is an outstanding gambling forum. They are part of the reason Sassycat and I have developed some outstanding friendships. Unfortunately they are guilty of some poor decisions lately and suffer IMO from poor leadership.

foamy
03-15-2015, 10:06 PM
I agree seemoreroyals and I have said it before nobody throws a better M&G than Emily and Doug they are alway's fun filled and action packed.

Blase
03-15-2015, 10:16 PM
One of the people that is still there that I really like is Emily. I have no idea why she has not moved over here. I know she was aboard for the second step of the migration but have no idea what happened after that. Dougray is her best friend and he posts over here so maybe he can get her over here. There are others like Hawkeye and Topdollarplayer. There are actually quite a few that are still there. SF's in itself is an outstanding gambling forum. They are part of the reason Sassycat and I have developed some outstanding friendships. Unfortunately they are guilty of some poor decisions lately and suffer IMO from poor leadership.

I really like Emily too but I feel after KC she may not like me so much anymore... just based on some decisions that I've made. So it is what it is...

My mom is sad because she really wants to go to her M & G in New Orleans in December but I will not do any meet and greets anymore that are SF related. Sorry mom!

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 10:34 PM
Until they ban me I am going to continue to contribute as both places. There are quite a few of us that post at both places that pretty much feel like I do. Just because they have two dufusses over there running SF's doesn't mean I should give up on my friends that are still over there. I know to some people my position is not a popular position to take but that is how I feel about it.

NYphoenix
03-15-2015, 10:40 PM

James, some may not agree with me but she is in the "loop" with their "followers" and she maybe torn by this all IMO, I know foamy has talked to her about it all and I just think she is loyal to them over there...I'll give her that at least, her loyalty....or maybe it's her dislike for some of us here...like ME? :)

Pat
03-15-2015, 10:44 PM
I reached out to Emily at KC and got nada. Looked right through me every time I tried to start up a conversation.

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 10:54 PM
James, some may not agree with me but she is in the "loop" with their "followers" and she maybe torn by this all IMO, I know foamy has talked to her about it all and I just think she is loyal to them over there...I'll give her that at least, her loyalty....or maybe it's her dislike for some of us here...like ME? :)

It's a shame we have to take sides. I do not contribute much over there any more but that may be the case with Emily. I hope not but that would explain a lot. I still wish her the best and have no idea what type of relationship she has with the moderators/dictators over there.

NYphoenix
03-15-2015, 10:57 PM
I reached out to Emily at KC and got nada. Looked right through me every time I tried to start up a conversation.

I'm sure, she's got the list of people to avoid Pat, just more proof I ain't lying ;)

Luckylinda123
03-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Pat and you are so nice and pleasant seriously:D

NYphoenix
03-15-2015, 11:00 PM
That KC M&G was flooded with Jokers, she probably felt like I did at the AC M&G...out of place, people choose to do what they want...judge like their shit don't stink

Darrell from WI
03-15-2015, 11:20 PM
I agree seemoreroyals and I have said it before nobody throws a better M&G than Emily and Doug they are alway's fun filled and action packed.
foamy I think if you look at the man in the mirror you will see a man that threw one hell of a Meet & Greet. [emoji12]

CPT
03-15-2015, 11:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq50JlHjSTY

Sadly!

Darrell from WI
03-15-2015, 11:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq50JlHjSTY

Sadly!
CPT can you guess which side I'm on ?
HHH

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 11:26 PM
foamy I think if you look at the man in the mirror you will see a man that threw one hell of a Meet & Greet. [emoji12]

The meet and greet that Foamy and Laurie along with Goldengreeke put together will be talked about for a long time. Both by the people that were there and the people that wish they had of been there. Foamy in particular literally worked his ass off during that m@g and deserves a bow from everyone.

The meet and greet I am referring to is of course the Kansas City m@g.

Darrell from WI
03-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Hey let's do it again !!!

sassycat
03-15-2015, 11:33 PM
I think some of you are reading too much into Emily's reaction. She is a very shy, sweet person and it is hard for her to meet new people. You know a lot of people on the forum are really outgoing but when you actually meet them - they are painfully shy and it is hard to talk or look people in the eye when talking.

Probably the one person that has taken her out of her shell and comfort zone is Nhmajik. Of course = she is so outgoing and takes everyone out of their shell.

foamy
03-15-2015, 11:35 PM
sassycat I agree she told me that also but I never shut up so she got used to me quick and she is very very nice and also loyal to her friends

clemi
03-16-2015, 01:58 AM
Just chiming in that I really like Emily and appreciate all she has done for those fabulous NOLA meets.

I know there were some bad feelings shared between some but I really hope that gets put aside and we move forward.

Would so love to see her here.

tee2green
03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
I only met Emily first in KC and believe it may be true that she is really shy in person and extremely loyal. We didn't hang out there as much as I thought we would but whatever the reason, I'm ok with it. I never had a personal relationship with Joey & Deb so leaving SFs wasn't painful for me as I know it was for many of you. I'm thinking (and I'm wrong a lot), that maybe that's what Emily is going through. All I know is that there wasn't one person in KC that I wouldn't sit next to & shoot the breeze, toss back a few, & gamble with. And I can honestly say that I can't wait to see everyone again & meet new Jokers.

goldengreeke
03-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Emily is a cool lady and I don't feel that she is shy at all. I think she's just one of those people that doesn't talk much unless she has something important to say.:)

Mauretania
03-17-2015, 02:52 AM
Emily has a very popular NOLA SF M&G planned for December. I'm sure she's busy planning and updating her M&G threads. I hope she does eventually register and contribute to this forum.

sassycat
03-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Emily has a very popular NOLA SF M&G planned for December. I'm sure she's busy planning and updating her M&G threads. I hope she does eventually register and contribute to this forum.

She also has a little mini meet for her birthday in June at NOLA. I agree Mauretania - I hope she does contribute soon.

Nhcris
03-18-2015, 05:52 PM
We are doing just fine over here. I see no need to encourage people to join that aren't comfortable with us for whatever reason.

twinslotaddicts
03-18-2015, 06:01 PM
We are doing just fine over here. I see no need to encourage people to join that aren't comfortable with us for whatever reason.

Yes, we are very happy and certainly don't need anyone that isn't jumping for joy to see us.

Ang

nhmajik
03-18-2015, 06:16 PM

The "loop" what is that? Why is it if you are on certain forums you are considered a follower, minion, or whatever? I'm on many forums and sorry I don't let anyone tell me who to like or not like and I know Emily is same way she forms her own opinion of a person. No one on SF has ever asked me to defriend a person, spy on anyone, or not join certain forums. I like many people and I don't care for some (as I'm sure it's both ways for me as well, that is how the world is) and I'm sure it's the same for Emily. But I think you are reading more into it than you should Rob, Emily has always liked you.

It's a shame we have to take sides. I do not contribute much over there any more but that may be the case with Emily. I hope not but that would explain a lot. I still wish her the best and have no idea what type of relationship she has with the moderators/dictators over there.

Exactly, we shouldn't have to pick sides- period! I'm not picking any sides- I like who I like.

I think some of you are reading too much into Emily's reaction. She is a very shy, sweet person and it is hard for her to meet new people. You know a lot of people on the forum are really outgoing but when you actually meet them - they are painfully shy and it is hard to talk or look people in the eye when talking.

Probably the one person that has taken her out of her shell and comfort zone is Nhmajik. Of course = she is so outgoing and takes everyone out of their shell.

I agree Sassy, some are reading too much into it. You are so nice to say that, but I'm the shy one. :)

I really like Emily too but I feel after KC she may not like me so much anymore... just based on some decisions that I've made. So it is what it is...

My mom is sad because she really wants to go to her M & G in New Orleans in December but I will not do any meet and greets anymore that are SF related. Sorry mom!

I don't know what happened in KC but I'm sad to see this.... love you and your mom, so much fun.

I agree Chris, if someone wants to join a forum fine...if not, it's there choice.

NYphoenix
03-18-2015, 06:24 PM
The "loop" what is that? Why is it if you are on certain forums you are considered a follower, minion, or whatever? I'm on many forums and sorry I don't let anyone tell me who to like or not like and I know Emily is same way she forms her own opinion of a person. No one on SF has ever asked me to defriend a person, spy on anyone, or not join certain forums. I like many people and I don't care for some (as I'm sure it's both ways for me as well, that is how the world is) and I'm sure it's the same for Emily. But I think you are reading more into it than you should Rob, Emily has always liked you.

Chrissy, I've never had a problem with Emily, then the BS started over there (thanks to me according to some) and people choose sides, you didn't see the way she treated some of us at Coushatta and recently at KC where some reached out to her, I'm okay with her if she dislikes me for whatever reason she chooses, that was her decision, not mine :)
Oh, the loop is those who look at some of us here as troublemakers

The problem now is that there are individuals here either posting or lurking, running back (COWARDS) and casuing more problems...exactly why I didn't wanna sign up here but there are some people here that I wanted to be with...out of respect, I kept it off of his forum but the "tally tales" can't help themselves

QHLover
03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
Woo I just want to say this is a great community of jokers,gamblers, friends! And I'm happy to be here! That's all! And Nhcris, I couldn't agree more we are doing just fine no need to encourage people to join if they are not comfortable there is no need to defend who we are! Although all are welcome!

CPT
03-18-2015, 06:47 PM
I for one was asked to choose months back. Jokers Wild (the FB group) or SF. Disappointment would run deep if I chose the first. Here we are today. The reason I said "you may think you know, but you really don't" is for that reason. Only few know of all the shit I dealt with riding that damn fence.

That was then/there, here at JWE we do not need to pick sides, as much as we joke about it. :deadhorse:

Pat
03-18-2015, 06:48 PM
At least we know this thread won't go into lock down from the Mods

CPT
03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
:lock1: Yes Mr.Lock is partying 24/7 here!

sassycat
03-18-2015, 06:54 PM
I for one was asked to choose months back. Jokers Wild (the FB group) or SF. Disappointment would run deep if I chose the first. Here we are today. The reason I said "you may think you know, but you really don't" is for that reason. Only few know of all the shit I dealt with riding that damn fence.

That was then/there, here at JWE we do not need to pick sides, as much as we joke about it. :deadhorse:

Thank you again CPT!!!!! :thumb:

nhmajik
03-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Chrissy, I've never had a problem with Emily, then the BS started over there (thanks to me according to some) and people choose sides, you didn't see the way she treated some of us at Coushatta and recently at KC where some reached out to her, I'm okay with her if she dislikes me for whatever reason she chooses, that was her decision, not mine
Oh, the loop is those who look at some of us here as troublemakers

The problem now is that there are individuals here either posting or lurking, running back (COWARDS) and casuing more problems...exactly why I didn't wanna sign up here but there are some people here that I wanted to be with...out of respect, I kept it off of his forum but the "tally tales" can't help themselves

Last edited by NYphoenix; Today at 06:35 PM.

Sorry Rob, don't know how to quote without it grabbing entire posts. No, I don't know what happened in Coushatta or KC. All I'm saying is she hasn't not joined because she is loyal to SF or any people in particular or staying away from certain people because anyone told her too. There is always going to be cowards in every forum- tally tales that like to keep shit going. I myself hate drama and find it petty so I try to avoid it. As far as you being a troublemaker Rob...Hehehe I guess I'm in the loop- cause we already new that about you! :P

Pat
03-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Just so you all know, I received a PM this morning from the person who is being referred to in this thread. She called me a liar and trash and asked that I never speak about her again. So I won't.

nhmajik
03-18-2015, 07:03 PM

Sorry you were asked to choose.... sorry how all that crap played out for everyone involved. We love CPT, and always look forward to seeing you at meets.

NYphoenix
03-18-2015, 07:04 PM
I understand some were personally effected by some of the nonsense that was going on with either their job related to the situation or being from a family member, to those I am sorry if I offended them, most who have met me, know how I am, it was all initially brought to my attention, and I looked the other way in the beginning but the frustration from it boiled over and lines were drawn in the sand from it...and here we are...including the person who is vastly involved, how ironic huh?

NYphoenix
03-18-2015, 07:22 PM
I see you online right now looking at this thread, should I be expecting a message from someone too now? #mindyourfuckingbusiness

QHLover
03-18-2015, 07:30 PM
:lock1: Yes Mr.Lock is partying 24/7 here!

I have to say that is funny!

nhmajik
03-18-2015, 07:30 PM
I understand some were personally effected by some of the nonsense that was going on with either their job related to the situation or being from a family member, to those I am sorry if I offended them, most who have met me, know how I am, it was all initially brought to my attention, and I looked the other way in the beginning but the frustration from it boiled over and lines were drawn in the sand from it...and here we are...including the person who is vastly involved, how ironic huh?

Not understanding what this means, and I'm OK with that. I have met you and have found you funny, silly, sarcastic, always holding your phone and a good guy.

Georgiagambler
03-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Well I'm glad that I really don't know nor do I want to know about all of the drama. I was not affected by this personally except that I lost some friends that I found moved here. I personally will be happy when the BS is done and we can even just stop talking about it because it's over now - right? Anyhoo I like the people on this forum and there are people I still like on the other forum and I will continue to post in both places until I get too lazy to post in both or someone gives me a reason not to.

I'm not a spy but I am sending PMs to any SF people that are specifically posting questions on where their missing friends are. I understand that there was obviously some bad shit that went down and people are entitled to continue to be pissed about it. I just hope that it is not taken out on anyone that had nothing to do with it.

QHLover
03-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Georgiagambler, glad you are here! Nobody is going to be upset at people who had nothing to do with the old shit! No worries :) this is one of the things I like about this forum we can say our peace and move on! And sometimes someone will offend another things have a way of working out when they can clear the air! Just like a family! Again glad you are here

Nhcris
03-18-2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome to our forum Emily! I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do. Many of us have worked hard to put the past behind us and move forward together. It really is a fun community here and I know you will be a great asset with your fabulous trip reports and amazing pictures!

nhmajik
03-18-2015, 09:31 PM
^^^ What they said, Welcome to Jokers Em... glad your here!!

Mistylee
03-18-2015, 09:32 PM

Thanks again CPT for starting this forum! I am so happy to be a joker! I only know some of what happened..I have had family health issues going on for the last four months so I really feel like I missed so much!

RiverSong
03-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Welcome Emily and what nhchris said ^. This has been a fun place, I'm still navigating my way around....relax, have a drink and enjoy!

RiverSong = Cassie

QHLover
03-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Welcome Emily to a great forum!

sondor
03-18-2015, 09:43 PM
Welcome Emily.......Although I'm still in Diapers here myself

sassycat
03-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome Emily!!! So glad you joined and happy to see you here.

Blase
03-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Hi Emily, welcome! Still need to respond to the PM you sent me; am working on that. I was too hungover this morning to formulate coherent thoughts!!

goldengreeke
03-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi Emily
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lrMyabkwau8/TCDN_-DEFeI/AAAAAAAAAgw/YUr5PaQacvY/s400/welcome-smiley.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.i-diadromi.gr%2F2010_06_01_archive.html&ei=Z_kJVYmQDImYgwTrz4CQAg&bvm=bv.88528373,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNHirGpfEzAkZqEwZg4wmdr7AynZ3w&ust=1426803382145840)

Mauretania
03-18-2015, 10:23 PM
Welcome Emily:)
Check out some of the threads, there's some great stuff here. I love Boot's section on Las Vegas "Bling" (scroll down to the bottom section)!

Curlyd
03-18-2015, 10:29 PM
Hi Emily,

Just so everyone knows I have not met anyone, anywhere, anytime. I hope to someday. But I do know that I loved your NO M&G and so wished I could have gone. I thank all of the members who work so hard to plan the M&G events all over the country. I thank all of the members who give wonderful trip reports.

I am glad to have this forum and someday hope to meet many of you. As hubby and I have been to many of the places where the M&G's have happened we can picture it in our minds and enjoy the journey with you.

Thanks to CPT for this forum.

That's all I have to say. Oh except since I don't know who's who, and what's what, if I see someone asking where everyone went, then like Georgiagambler I refer them to this site. I figure CPT will know what to do.

Borgatadd
03-18-2015, 10:34 PM
The meet and greet that Foamy and Laurie along with Goldengreeke put together will be talked about for a long time. Both by the people that were there and the people that wish they had of been there. Foamy in particular literally worked his ass off during that m@g and deserves a bow from everyone.

The meet and greet I am referring to is of course the Kansas City m@g.

I wish I had been there!!!!

foamy
03-18-2015, 10:43 PM
Hi Emily good to see you here

Borgatadd
03-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Hi Emily, glad to see you here. Like many have said it it a fun place to be and I know you will be a great asset. You could start with that Hawaii trip!!! :rapture: I am on both forums (SF) because I have friends on both. I am not interested in drama only a good time. I think I have that here. Welcome, I hope you enjoy being here too.

seemoreroyals
03-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Welcome Emily. I am glad you are here. Looking forward to your input and all of your great pictures.

boots
03-18-2015, 11:56 PM
Hello Emily888! I've never met you -- basically I got too busy to post much on SF right around the time you came onboard there. But I'm hoping to cross paths someday. In the meantime, it's good to "see" you here! :)

Evoni
03-19-2015, 12:12 AM
Welcome Emily. :)

Pat
03-19-2015, 12:28 AM
Emily, just to be clear, and I will let it go. I came up to you and your Mother and Doug in front of the entrance to the casino before dinner. I specifically did this because I wanted to meet you and I heard you were a little standoffish to a friend of mine earlier in the day. I hugged you, your Mother and shook Doug's hand. Obviously you have a different take on it, but I will not back down on my version and I'm sure you won't on yours either. And just so we know where we stand with each other, I don't appreciate you calling me a liar and trash.

But welcome to the forum

declansgigi
03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
I am smelling a little bit of drama here 😂 boys and girls. As far as troublemakers, where it as a badge of honor and move on.

Dougray2
03-19-2015, 01:16 AM
I remember meeting Patricia and shaking hands but don't remember exactly when it was.

However, Emily is correct that we did meet separately for dinner at 37. I think we had a 7:30 reservation? I had just come from the craps table where I lost and was ready to take a dinner break!!

Em, welcome to the forum!!

bluesfan
03-19-2015, 01:31 AM
Can't we all just get along?

Nhcris
03-19-2015, 01:34 AM
It's all good! Joker's get to discuss things and we all move on like grownups!

clemi
03-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Hi Emily and so nice to see you here.

Just chiming in to all that have posted on this thread that I so enjoy seeing you all here.

Everyone I've met personally on this forum has been great and I appreciate you all.

TheSaltyBaker
03-19-2015, 01:57 AM

Most of us do and have been.

Amber

Pat
03-19-2015, 02:34 AM
Of course we can all get along. I don't have to have the last word.

Evoni
03-19-2015, 02:58 AM
Of course we can all get along. I don't have to have the last word.

Hugs Pat, we'll have fun soon in Vegas! Perhaps a Bellagio Bellini or something stronger. :)

Nhcris
03-19-2015, 03:17 AM
Hey Pat, I traded up and will be staying next door to you in Vegas! Evoni, I'm up for a Bellagio Bellini, too!

Mauretania
03-19-2015, 03:30 AM
I like the Bellagio cocktail but haven't a clue what's in it.

phillycub
03-19-2015, 04:01 AM
Hugs Pat, we'll have fun soon in Vegas! Perhaps a Bellagio Bellini or something stronger. :)

I'll have a Bellagio Bellini with ya'll two. <3

boots
03-19-2015, 04:51 AM
Bellagio Bellinis all around! The way I see it, Bellagio owes me at least that much.

QHLover
03-19-2015, 05:31 AM
Pat, Evoni, and Nhcris, I want to have a Bellini with you also in vegas can't wait!

QHLover
03-19-2015, 05:32 AM
What about me, bitches?

Ok we will,all drink together! Lol

phillycub
03-19-2015, 05:42 AM
See you forgot me too....all you bitches! LOL

dvandentop
03-19-2015, 05:54 AM
Bellgaio cocktail while playing awesome reels!

twinslotaddicts
03-19-2015, 05:56 AM
OH yum yum yum yum add me to the Bellagio Bellini list!!!!! One of my favorite places.

Ang

phillycub
03-19-2015, 06:17 AM
Will be betting 40 cents a bitch on awesome reels. I can have long time play for cheap lol

dodger3131
03-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Welcome to forum Emily. I had a great time playing in the slot tournament with you in Coushatta :eagerness:

Drgonslyer
03-19-2015, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Emily.

Emily888
03-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Thanks Dodger!! Haha I had a great time with you too at the slot tourney!! Enjoyed meeting and speaking with your wife as well!! :)

Thanks for the welcome Mike!! :)

UTtoyfan
03-19-2015, 02:38 PM
Welcome Emily, so great to have you here!!!:D

Georgiagambler
03-19-2015, 03:18 PM

Haha I was going to say the same thing! Or maybe can we just build a bridge and get over it?

I hope everything works out and we can all have fun and continue to share our wonderful hobby with each other

Jeani
03-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Welcome Emily !!

Slymustanglady
03-19-2015, 05:24 PM
Welcome Emily! Love all your pictures. So beautiful.

ReelEmIn
03-19-2015, 05:33 PM
The main reason I'm here and not SF is precisely because of the posts in this thread. No over-moderating needed. We're all adults here. Say your piece, express your feelings then (if necessary) agree to disagree. As for the "drama", if you don't like it....don't read it! Move on to another thread. I love the fact that I can write this and not worry about it getting DELETED...

Evoni
03-19-2015, 08:08 PM
Okay, it's a date for Bellagio Bellini's in April! We know what slots Pat likes to play at Bellagio so even if she doesn't give us a time, we can hunt her down. ;)

Mauretania
03-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Okay, it's a date for Bellagio Bellini's in April! We know what slots Pat likes to play at Bellagio so even if she doesn't give us a time, we can hunt her down. ;)

Is the Bellagio Bellini another name for the signature Bellagio Cocktail?

Evoni
03-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Is the Bellagio Bellini another name for the signature Bellagio Cocktail?

I don't think so, just my weird way of phasing it. Bellagio by the way serves their Bellini's both frozen and on the rocks, I prefer frozen but both are good. The Bellini is peach puree or nectar with a sparking wine like Prosecco. Some bars will of course make it with different flavored fruit purees.

Pat
03-19-2015, 08:44 PM
I've never had a Bellini but would love to have one with my Joker friends.. Just name the time and I will be there

Mauretania
03-19-2015, 08:45 PM
Evoni, lol, I was wondering because everyone talks about the Bellagio Bellini but not the signature Bellagio Cocktail (a bartender recommended it to me, years ago).

Evoni
03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
I've never had a Bellini but would love to have one with my Joker friends.. Just name the time and I will be there

Pat, what day do you arrive in April? Is afternoons the best for you, or before or after dinners?

Evoni, lol, I was wondering because everyone talks about the Bellagio Bellini but not the signature Bellagio Cocktail (a bartender recommended it to me, years ago).

Now that I think of it I'm not sure what the signature Bellagio Cocktail is, for all I know it's the Bellini, LOL! Something for us to find out next month, unless someone reading this already knows. :)

Mauretania
03-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Isn't it fun to highjack a thread with drinks, and nobody slaps your hand? lol

Blase
03-19-2015, 08:58 PM
Pat, what day do you arrive in April? Is afternoons the best for you, or before or after dinners?

Now that I think of it I'm not sure what the signature Bellagio Cocktail is, for all I know it's the Bellini, LOL! Something for us to find out next month, unless someone reading this already knows. :)

I know dvandentop has talked about a Bellagio Cocktail before, but I'm not sure if he was referring to a Bellini or something else?! I've never had either there so I don't know!!

seemoreroyals
03-19-2015, 09:03 PM

This thread needed to be highjacked.

RiverSong
03-19-2015, 09:04 PM
I might join you guys if I'm free, would love to try. BB.

boots
03-19-2015, 09:18 PM

Just like queens trump jacks, bellinis trump bickering. :D

Evoni
03-19-2015, 10:08 PM

I've never met a Joker yet who could stay on topic for more then a minute. ;)

Evoni
03-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Pat and I went over our schedules (whew) and we decided to have a frozen Bellini at Bellagio at 5pm or a few minutes before and then walk over to Cosmopolitan together where we will continue the party. Any of you who would like to join us are welcome and once we know how many of us there will be we'll decide on the best spot to meet at Bellagio. :) Cheers!

Just to make a gesture to staying on topic, I'll start a new thread on this. :)

Darrell from WI
03-19-2015, 10:18 PM

BTW THERE IS A THREAD FOR TALKING ABOUT BOOZE. Just saying

twinslotaddicts
03-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Pat and I went over our schedules (whew) and we decided to have a frozen Bellini at Bellagio at 5pm or a few minutes before and then walk over to Cosmopolitan together where we will continue the party. Any of you who would like to join us are welcome and once we know how many of us there will be we'll decide on the best spot to meet at Bellagio. :) Cheers!

Just to make a gesture to staying on topic, I'll start a new thread on this. :)

Count my group in....plus 7!!!!!

Ang

dvandentop
03-19-2015, 11:10 PM

LOL shit anytime i walk there and i know pat is there i can find her in 2 minutes :D

Pat
03-19-2015, 11:52 PM
LOL shit anytime i walk there and i know pat is there i can find her in 2 minutes :D

Ok, ok, so I'm very predictable. :grouphug:

Nhcris
03-20-2015, 12:30 AM
BTW THERE IS A THREAD FOR TALKING ABOUT BOOZE. Just saying

Darrell, you met lots of us :love-struck: You know much of our conversation turns to cocktails!!

Darrell from WI
03-20-2015, 12:51 AM
No worries Chris I was just being sarcastic as the thread that I started a long time ago was being hijacked. I started so many threads on this forum it was nice to see Evoni start a new one. See you down the road @ NHchris [emoji1][emoji1]

boots
03-20-2015, 02:52 AM
I've never met a Joker yet who could stay on topic for more then a minute. ;)

Evoni, huh? What are you talking abou -- SQUIRREL!

bluesfan
03-20-2015, 02:55 AM
Evoni, huh? What are you talking abou -- SQUIRREL!
Funny!!!!
And today as I was walking my dog she did see a squirrel and just about pulled me down!

tee2green
03-20-2015, 09:31 AM
And speaking of down........it pisses me off that my down jacket leaks feathers on all my black blouses.....sorry Darrell, couldn't resist.....back to topic:eyebrows:

moemoe
03-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeah, speaking of down my Lands End down jacket leaked lil down feathers all over the black upholstery in my Dodge Journey!! I would complain to Lands End but I bought it at an outlet for 75% off and I don't think they want to hear my squawking about it! :becky:

And speaking of down........it pisses me off that my down jacket leaks feathers on all my black blouses.....sorry Darrell, couldn't resist.....back to topic:eyebrows:

Curlyd
03-20-2015, 05:29 PM
Yeah, speaking of down my Lands End down jacket leaked lil down feathers all over the black upholstery in my Dodge Journey!! I would complain to Lands End but I bought it at an outlet for 75% off and I don't think they want to hear my squawking about it! :becky:

Expensive or cheap they all leak!

Nhcris
03-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Speaking of down, I have taken to getting the hotels to 'defeather" my rooms lately. Who knew I didn't actually have a hangover every day in Vegas, I was just allergic to the bedding!

Evoni
03-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Drinks, squirrels, leaking down jackets…..LMAO!