PDA

View Full Version : Is this bad?

TwoArmedBandito
05-22-2015, 11:44 PM
I just got home yesterday from vegas. Going to Tahoe in June. Still I was on Expedia today looking at prices for July trip to vegas!

treyster
05-22-2015, 11:46 PM
I don't understand what the problem is?

TheSaltyBaker
05-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Nope, not bad at all! You had a great trip so why not look into planning another one for the Summer! Planning ahead is the way to do it for sure!

Amber

sassycat
05-23-2015, 12:00 AM
I just got home yesterday from vegas. Going to Tahoe in June. Still I was on Expedia today looking at prices for July trip to vegas!

Nope!!! You are a like me. I just now booked a trip to Tahoe for end of July and trying to get the airfare for Vegas mid August.

SoCalRob
05-23-2015, 12:02 AM
TwoArmedBandito, here's my. Trip schedule just to make you feel better. Vegas may 25th through 29th. Tahoe June 5th through 8th. Tahoe June 18th through 22nd Vegas July 3rd thru 6th. Vegas(possibly) Sept 29th thru Oct 2nd and Vegas Oct 22nd thru 26th. Feel better?

TwoArmedBandito
05-23-2015, 12:05 AM
TwoArmedBandito, here's my. Trip schedule just to make you feel better. Vegas may 25th through 29th. Tahoe June 5th through 8th. Tahoe June 18th through 22nd Vegas July 3rd thru 6th. Vegas(possibly) Sept 29th thru Oct 2nd and Vegas Oct 22nd thru 26th. Feel better?

I feel better but now I'm jealous! Guess I'm gonna have to step up my game!

sassycat
05-23-2015, 12:05 AM

Where are you going in August Rob?

TwoArmedBandito
05-23-2015, 12:06 AM
I don't understand what the problem is?
My friends always give me the stink eye when I'm saying I'm planning on another trip. They're jealous.

SoCalRob
05-23-2015, 12:07 AM
Where are you going in August Rob?
No plans yet. Bf and I have a musical to see in that month but not sure of the date. My best friend visits from Philly as well. If my mom's estate gets settled by then I'm going to try to go to AC M&G and Coushatta in Nov. BIG maybe to both of those.

TwoArmedBandito
05-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Gotta love my Jokers. We're of like minds!

SoCalRob
05-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Gotta love my Jokers. We're of like minds!
Its because we are degenerates.

TwoArmedBandito
05-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Its because we are degenerates.

Degenerates regenerate in Vegas!

zeus
05-23-2015, 01:22 AM
I got home less than two hours ago and already looking at Vegas flights for August, so I've got you beat! HHH

MNvegasgal
05-23-2015, 01:46 AM

HOLY COW.. you have all of that planned already.. I'm trying to set up a trip at the end of June (No DH, BFF has a conference and wants me to tag along) and October. I am so TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!

SoCalRob
05-23-2015, 01:58 AM
HOLY COW.. you have all of that planned already.. I'm trying to set up a trip at the end of June (No DH, BFF has a conference and wants me to tag along) and October. I am so TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!
They all for specific reasons. Except for the one coming up. The first Tahoe trip is to spread my Mom's ashes. Second is for the meet and greet. July is to see Kathy Griffin(because I'm obsessed) and other shows. And October is so bf can see Madonna. The maybe trip is for G2E if I can get someone to go with.

MNvegasgal
05-23-2015, 02:10 AM
They all for specific reasons. Except for the one coming up. The first Tahoe trip is to spread my Mom's ashes. Second is for the meet and greet. July is to see Kathy Griffin(because I'm obsessed) and other shows. And Oct is so bf can see Madonna. The maybe trip is for G2E if I can get someone to go with.

All great reasons.. but the spreading of your Moms Ashes makes my heart swell. My parents are both gone.. and my Dad wants to be spread in Ireland. I'm going to take a little of both him and Mom and go to Ireland some day. When I die I told my husband to have me creamated.. cut a hole in his pants pocket.. and walk down Las Vegas boulevard.. spreading me all over my favorite city with a drink in his hand! I love Kathy Griffin.. I have seen her in Minneapolis twice! I wish "Live on the "D" list was still on Bravo. .that was a fun show to watch. Looking forward to reading about your trip.. Most of all HAVE FUN!

SoCalRob
05-23-2015, 02:13 AM
All great reasons.. but the spreading of your Moms Ashes makes my heart swell. My parents are both gone.. and my Dad wants to be spread in Ireland. I'm going to take a little of both him and Mom and go to Ireland some day. When I die I told my husband to have me creamated.. cut a hole in his pants pocket.. and walk down Las Vegas boulevard.. spreading me all over my favorite city with a drink in his hand! I love Kathy Griffin.. I have seen her in Minneapolis twice! I wish "Live on the "D" list was still on Bravo. .that was a fun show to watch. Looking forward to reading about your trip.. Most of all HAVE FUN!
I love that idea as long as you ashes don't get anyone sick while he's walking down the street. As for spreading your dad in Ireland that is amazing. When you do go, make sure you do all your search about flying with them. There are very strict laws. I have to take an 8.5 hour drive because it was way too complicated and pricey to fly with them. It should be nice as long as we can find a respectful way and. Legalish way to do it. Since it's illegal to just spread them anywhere. Ugh.

TheSaltyBaker
05-23-2015, 03:18 AM
SoCalRob I am so very sorry about your mom, I can't imagine. At the same time I was literally laughing out loud trying to picture someone walking down the strip with an incognito hole in their pants pocket letting ashes slowly fall... Hugs

Amber

dvandentop
05-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Hell no wish I could go in July but instead we're going on a Napa trip to wine country planning on going in August so for sure there is a good slot tournament my host at Bellagio told me about

dvandentop
05-23-2015, 04:20 AM
I got home less than two hours ago and already looking at Vegas flights for August, so I've got you beat! HHH
Must have not been too bad of a losing trip trip then lol

zeus
05-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Must have not been too bad of a losing trip trip then lol
Mine was good. Allen's not so much!

hlaburg
05-23-2015, 07:03 PM
Hell no wish I could go in July but instead we're going on a Napa trip to wine country planning on going in August so for sure there is a good slot tournament my host at Bellagio told me about

Napa is beautiful especially the smaller towns like Yountville and Rutherford.. Vey scenic and quaint. Completely different vibe then Vegas. I hope you like CA wine :)

hlaburg
05-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Been itching to go back to Vegas for the past week.. All the Vegas billboards around where I live makes it more tempting...

Trying to figure out my work schedule right now. Will likely go in the next month or so before I go into full work mode which starts mid July.

goldengreeke
05-24-2015, 03:34 AM
I got home less than two hours ago and already looking at Vegas flights for August, so I've got you beat! HHH You big dummy, you should be looking at flights to Tahoe in June!

zeus
05-24-2015, 03:38 AM
You big dummy, you should be looking at flights to Tahoe in June!
Allen blew our chances of that in Vegas!

SoCalRob
05-24-2015, 04:18 AM
Allen blew our chances of that in Vegas!
You guys should really find a way to get Tahoe!!!!

TwoArmedBandito
05-24-2015, 05:40 AM
You big dummy, you should be looking at flights to Tahoe in June!
I'm no dummy! Tickets already bought. I'm a smarty!

Blase
05-24-2015, 06:00 AM

Tell your host to hook me up! [emoji4]

SoCalRob
05-24-2015, 06:03 AM
Tell your host to hook me up! [emoji4]
Yeah. What she said! Hook it up!

Evoni
05-26-2015, 12:26 AM
Sounds completely reasonably to me since I'm doing the same, LOL!

MNvegasgal
05-26-2015, 03:11 AM
bFF h as a SHERMconvention and I am tagging along. She is staying at Vdara..m am at Aria comped... So Vegas lent has begun. June 26 th to June Soth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk