PDA

View Full Version : The Fake Baby Prediction Game

CPT
06-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Alright folks, this is too good to not share! There is this guy who I went to high school with who I am friends with on Facebook. He's always begging for attention and usually people don't give him any. It's kind of sad, but he does it to himself a lot of times. He's posting that it's his family and he died in some accident. It gets down wright horrible when you think about it, all for attention. But suddenly he is back alive like it didn't even happen. I log into Facebook yesterday and see this from him..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/KennyInPA/TheBaby_zpszlhqimi8.jpg

Now he's posting quite frequently how he is looking for a life partner. We have narrowed it down he is probably at least bisexual or gay judging by some of the pages he has liked. Just add that in this scenario for the bizarreness! Like I always do I run that image through Google Image search and of course that exact ultrasound is found all over the internet. Alright, so the game is, what reason will he come up with when the baby doesn't appear in August when it's due? Conveniently on his birthday too. He also pretends to be some internet celebrity as well. When his friends ask innocent questions he will throw one out like this:

And no it's not some F**CKING Scanky ass whore off the street it's a very close friend of mine I went to school with!!!! #Privacy Please (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/privacyplease?hc_location=ufi) on who it's with and for all u bitches know it could also be someone that I traveled with or r friends with in the #VIP (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/vip?hc_location=ufi)#Industry (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/industry?hc_location=ufi)

Reassuring that it's not a scanky ass whore right?

I talked this over with the women at work and they assured me if it's due in August, it's probably past the time a miscarriage would happen. I so want to call him out that he will be going to hell if he makes up a horrible story about the loss of this fake baby.

Ok so what happens next?

MNvegasgal
06-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Ken - you are giving him just what he wants.. ATTENTION. Why don't you just unfriend him.. if the stuff he puts out there is all about attention seeking - then don't even look at it. Shut down the source.. and you won't be bothered by him.. Some people don't have other things going on with their lives.. so they through out garbage into the Social Media lake and see what bites. Sad but true in today's connected world. Good luck -

noleman
06-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Ken - you are giving him just what he wants.. ATTENTION. Why don't you just unfriend him.. if the stuff he puts out there is all about attention seeking - then don't even look at it. Shut down the source.. and you won't be bothered by him.. Some people don't have other things going on with their lives.. so they through out garbage into the Social Media lake and see what bites. Sad but true in today's connected world. Good luck -

Concur. Let this one go. Never engage crazy. You will become his best friend and confidante. Next thing you know, he shows up at your lakehouse. Ever see What About Bob?

CPT
06-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Concur. Let this one go. Never engage crazy. You will become his best friend and confidante. Next thing you know, he shows up at your lakehouse. Ever see What About Bob?

He used to live right down the hall in my apartment building, always was kinda freaked out!

My guess is he is going to split with the baby mama and we'll never see the fake kid.

TwoArmedBandito
06-02-2015, 02:44 AM
This is the kind of story where the fake mom to be takes a baby from hospital to present as their own. Only fake dad this time. Watch out for this one.

kdk
06-02-2015, 04:38 AM
I know the right thing is to just ignore this- but this could be way too entertaining to miss. If you mess with him, he'll probably just delete you, then come up with some story that you kidnapped the baby and asking for help in finding the missing fake baby.

Jeani
06-02-2015, 11:17 AM
This is the kind of story where the fake mom to be takes a baby from hospital to present as their own. Only fake dad this time. Watch out for this one.

I concur. Sounds like this guy needs professional help. I'd stay away from his self imposed drama. :(

Zooms
06-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Run away!! Run away!!

finallychris
06-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Weird but the first thing I thought of when I read your post was the baby's name reminded me of something. I remember Laci Peterson the woman who was murdered by her husband had named her unborn child Conner...I could not confirm if the middle name was Alexander or not, but I bet it was. I would not unfriend and I feel better forewarned it better than not knowing. I just would not engage.

RiverSong
06-02-2015, 07:16 PM
My take is that Ken is asking us what we think the will outcome be.......sorta like a summer Russian girlfriend saga. I didn't think Ken was encouraging this guy on FB.

QHLover
06-02-2015, 07:35 PM
This guy need the loony bin ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPT
06-02-2015, 07:44 PM
My take is that Ken is asking us what we think the will outcome be.......sorta like a summer Russian girlfriend saga. I didn't think Ken was encouraging this guy on FB.

Precisely, I don't talk to him at all, that would be giving in to his need for attention. I'm just watching this from a far to see what happens..hehe

fiatmama
06-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Wow I think this is the first that I have seen a GUY post about a fake pregnancy. Normally its the crazy girls who are pretending to be pregnant. I worked with a girl who did that......and then "lost" the baby. She was totally doing it for the attention. They even had a shower for her at the store.

fiatmama

Credz
06-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Lil Harry just needs some love.

Jackpot
06-04-2015, 01:41 AM
I think he'll proceed to detail his experience throughout the pregnancy, his expectations and emotions and then as it nears the time of birth.....have a dramatic event that ends tragically..., at least that's my guess.