PDA

View Full Version : Qua Spa and Baths

SoCalRob
07-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Can any of our CET Vets Diamond or otherwise fill me in on discounts and admission fee(if there is one). This is something I really want to do!!!! Please inform me.

SlotPlayer
07-04-2015, 02:39 AM
bumping this up for you

SoCalRob
07-04-2015, 03:15 AM
bumping this up for you
Thanks. I'm surprised I'm not getting any answers...

Luckylinda123
07-04-2015, 03:43 AM
I have not gone to qua. The last I remember it was twenty dollars for diamond to use the facilities. Friends really liked it.
Call and ask would work. Have a great time!

seemoreroyals
07-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Sassycat and I both really like the qua spa. It is free for us with sassycat's 7 star status but not sure about the cost for diamond. As you are a big player and are rapidly approaching 7 star you might talk to a host and see if they will comp it for you.

The men's has a sitting area where you can watch tv and drink hot tea or other beverages and enjoy a few snacks and just relax. As far as the spa itself there are a couple of different area. In the bath area there are three maybe four different bath/whirlpools. They are each roughly 15ft x 20ft in size if I were guessing. They each have different water temperatures and there are a few lounge chairs and a place to get some cold water and some towels in this area as well. There is another larger bath on the way to the steam rooms that is probably 20ft x 30ft. When you get to the steam rooms / saunas they have a eucalyptus room and another steam room. I don't remember what it is called off the top of my head, but my favorite in that area is the arctic room. They keep the temperature at about 30 degrees in there and makes a nice change of pace in between visits to the various baths and steam rooms. When you get through they have some nice shower facilities to get cleaned up at along with a dressing area with a few toiletries such as deodorant, shaving cream, and a hair dryer. During your visit they provide you with a robe and sandals to wear and you can literally spend all day in there and the whole experience in extremely relaxing. Even if you have to pay the $20 Luckylinda mentions it is definitely worth it.

SoCalRob
07-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Sassycat and I both really like the qua spa. It is free for us with sassycat's 7 star status but not sure about the cost for diamond. As you are a big player and are rapidly approaching 7 star you might talk to a host and see if they will comp it for you.

The men's has a sitting area where you can watch tv and drink hot tea or other beverages and enjoy a few snacks and just relax. As far as the spa itself there are a couple of different area. In the bath area there are three maybe four different bath/whirlpools. They are each roughly 15ft x 20ft in size if I were guessing. They each have different water temperatures and there are a few lounge chairs and a place to get some cold water and some towels in this area as well. There is another larger bath on the way to the steam rooms that is probably 20ft x 30ft. When you get to the steam rooms / saunas they have a eucalyptus room and another steam room. I don't remember what it is called off the top of my head, but my favorite in that area is the arctic room. They keep the temperature at about 30 degrees in there and makes a nice change of pace in between visits to the various baths and steam rooms. When you get through they have some nice shower facilities to get cleaned up at along with a dressing area with a few toiletries such as deodorant, shaving cream, and a hair dryer. During your visit they provide you with a robe and sandals to wear and you can literally spend all day in there and the whole experience in extremely relaxing. Even if you have to pay the $20 Luckylinda mentions it is definitely worth it.
Yeah. I called down to the front desk and found out it is $20. I may check it out tomorrow. Everything I read online make it sound so unbelievably relaxing.

Skyler
07-05-2015, 01:14 AM
You should definitely do it! It's one of the things I really look forward to in Vegas!

SoCalRob
07-05-2015, 01:45 AM
You should definitely do it! It's one of the things I really look forward to in Vegas! Skyler maybe I should wait and you and I can go during G2E. You can show me everything!

Skyler
07-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Well, it's not all together, there's a men's side and a women's side so we couldn't hang together in there. You should just totally go tomorrow and relax and see how wonderful it really is!

nancypants
07-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Last I heard it was super expensive if you're not staying at Cesar's. I want to say either $50 or more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nancypants
07-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Oh I just read it's $20 for you. Totally worth it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk