User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand-photos and opinion of restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    Diana, thanks for the write up. This has been on my to do list for a while. And with the $700 RC for my next trip I'll definitely try to make it this time. Glad you and nobleman got to experience that wonderful dinner!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Kim, I'm sure you will love eating there, especially since you have the RC's to use. The bread cart and the special butter alone make it work trying!

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    I'm in Hopefully our Vegas trips coincide!
    Eventually we will have one I hope next year that works out!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    When is your next one Leah?
    I have no clue.. Buried in work.

HA! I just saw this for the first time. This was such an awesome dinner and Evoni is a riot. Highly recommend hanging out with Evoni in Vegas 10/10 would do again.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    HA! I just saw this for the first time. This was such an awesome dinner and Evoni is a riot. Highly recommend hanging out with Evoni in Vegas 10/10 would do again.
    Thanks Noleman! I highly recommend that hanging out with you anywhere is a riot! Have a great time with the group in AC!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: