User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CET "find your host" app

CET "find your host" app

I just learned something new and it works-.

I guess they finally upgraded the Total Rewards App- "Play" to something useful. I had it before but it didn't do anything so deleted it.

If you download it and log in, you can go to contact your host. It will let you know if they are on duty and currently available, and has their contact info and even their photo. It will also list each property where they host you at, and get credit for your play.
    I thought it was cool, I use my host but haven't ever met him in person, so at least I know what he looks like now.

Would be good for those who don't even know if they have a host too.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    I just learned something new and it works-.

I guess they finally upgraded the Total Rewards App- "Play" to something useful. I had it before but it didn't do anything so deleted it.

If you download it and log in, you can go to contact your host. It will let you know if they are on duty and currently available, and has their contact info and even their photo. It will also list each property where they host you at, and get credit for your play.
    I thought it was cool, I use my host but haven't ever met him in person, so at least I know what he looks like now.

Would be good for those who don't even know if they have a host too.

I have the app, but I do not see where to look for the host section.

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    Suze, not sure I'll be able to explain this well but I found the host area in 2 separate places. I think it may be my home page on Play, make sure you are signed in, it says welcome, Ida and shows my RC balance and tier credits. Below that are 4 circles that say "make a reservation", "book a hotel", "book a show", and "contact your host".
    Or, up by the welcome there are 3 lines, tap that and at the top it says "guest services" and lists "call", "email", and "host".

Thanks for the info @kdk. I always wondered if I had a host in AC. My account lists the owners of the junket company I use when I go. But I do have a host in KC.....the lovely Edith! She's such a sweet lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    yeah- like Tee2green said- its the circle on the far right, "contact your host"

If it isn't showing up there, you might need to update your app. The older versions did not have this.

If you don't have a host, no button for you. = Make your own damn reservation! HHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[QUOTE=CPT;40131]

Where you spending that 98 cents in RC credits Ken? LOL

[QUOTE=goldengreeke;40137]
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Where you spending that 98 cents in RC credits Ken? LOL
    Hey isn't that $9.83?? I can sense your jealousy Gene by underrating my status!! HHH
    I'm on my way to Diamond!! :brushteeth:

Thanks! My two junket companies I've used are listed as my hosts for AC, Tunica & New Orleans and Edith in KC. She is a sweetie It also has a VIP Hotline on the bottom.

My bad, that is $9.83 and enough for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    My bad, that is $9.83 and enough for breakfast!
    I've been building that since Kansas City!
    *Slow and steady wins the race!*