User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CET "find your host" app

Woot woot! I've only used the host once and then she was magically unreachable from then on.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    My bad, that is $9.83 and enough for breakfast!
    @goldengreeke I'm not sure it would be enough if it's for your breakfast Gene? It would depend on whether or not you're drinking it? (haha!)

Thanks kdk for this post. I logged on and found I have assigned hosts for Nola and KC (Edith ️) but for all properties a VIP hotline link.

Interesting for sure and thanks for the heads up.

I have edith and a random one in vegas

Typical - my windows phone can't find the App or just won't down load it.

Not working for me grrr

Nice app.

I see that I have quite a few hosts, even a host at Horseshoe in Bossier City, Louisiana.

Blog Entries
    I have a kindle fire - would I be able to download the app onto it? And if so how do I find it? Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I have a kindle fire - would I be able to download the app onto it? And if so how do I find it? Please and thank you.
    They have the android version of the app- so you should be able to download it from the app store for free like you would on a phone (although I don't have a kindle fire so haven't done this myself). If you go to your app store, search "play by total rewards"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    They have the android version of the app- so you should be able to download it from the app store for free like you would on a phone (although I don't have a kindle fire so haven't done this myself). If you go to your app store, search "play by total rewards"
    Thanks, I tried the search but all that comes up is a bunch of slot video games. I don't have a smart phone. Oh well.