User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should There Be a Facebook Group for Jokers As An Extension of the Board?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 33.33%
  • No

22 66.67%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Group Page

Facebook Group Page

Is there a FB group page for JW?

Quote Originally Posted by kolonialone View Post
    Is there a FB group page for JW?
    There currently is not. Jokers Wild was formed on Facebook, but the forum was essentially an offspring of it. Hopefully we'll never need one as a backup, our hosting company seems fairly consistent staying online. *Knock on wood!* :bowl:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    There currently is not. Jokers Wild was formed on Facebook, but the forum was essentially an offspring of it. Hopefully we'll never need one as a backup, our hosting company seems fairly consistent staying online. *Knock on wood!* :bowl:
    I totally think we should have a Facebook page as an extension of this forum but anyone on Facebook could look/join. Just some food for thought...

Amber

I'm with Amber, only because I'm on FB far more than here and quicker to respond to FB too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaltyBaker View Post
    I totally think we should have a Facebook page as an extension of this forum but anyone on Facebook could look/join. Just some food for thought...

Amber
    We can definitely make one if the interest is there! I am not one way or another and have no problem with us having one.

I added a poll to the thread so members can vote on it.

Can't see the poll in my phone but I'd vote for that!

Other forums I've belonged to have about died out when FB took over. People stopped posting and checking the forums. I would hate to see that happen with JWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    Other forums I've belonged to have about died out when FB took over. People stopped posting and checking the forums. I would hate to see that happen with JWE.
    I agree wait till we have a thousand or so members cuz a lot of people here don't Facebook

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    I have to agree with @Luv2spin. We are so free here to say whatever we want, I don't understand the need for a FB page.