User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should There Be a Facebook Group for Jokers As An Extension of the Board?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 33.33%
  • No

22 66.67%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Group Page

I'm on Facebook 99 times to the 1 time I'm here. IF you did make it, it would just be an extension of this forum with no moderation necessary. I could have make one in two seconds.

Amber

If you can justify having a section for Big Daddy's Living room you can justify a section for Facebook. Assuming those of us that don't like getting on FB can partake in it through this forum. Am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    Other forums I've belonged to have about died out when FB took over. People stopped posting and checking the forums. I would hate to see that happen with JWE.
    You have a great point and I agree with you...

would hate to see forum go to a crawl besides live tr's due to facebook

BigDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    If you can justify having a section for Big Daddy's Living room you can justify a section for Facebook. Assuming those of us that don't like getting on FB can partake in it through this forum. Am I missing anything?
    What exactly are you getting at by making this statement? I earned that fucking living room damn it, lol..

I still do not understand why adding FB would cause activity in the forum to slowdown. Wouldn't it just add another avenue for people to participate in the forum? Am I missing something? I do not do FB but if I did it seems that if anything it would make it easier to participate in the JWE forum. I'm confused. Would somebody please explain.

I still do not understand why adding FB would cause activity in the forum to slowdown. Wouldn't it just add another avenue for people to participate in the forum? Am I missing something? I do not do FB but if I did it seems that if anything it would make it easier to participate in the JWE forum. I'm confused. Would somebody please explain.
    This would be a group on Facebook, totally separate from here. You wouldn't be able to access it from the forum. I wouldn't want it to take away from people using Tapatalk (simply because we are making ad revenue monthly which is paying for the forum hosting) (and my future cabana and to fund the entourage..HHH)
    :rockon:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    This would be a group on Facebook, totally separate from here. You wouldn't be able to access it from the forum. I wouldn't want it to take away from people using Tapatalk (simply because we are making ad revenue monthly which is paying for the forum hosting) (and my future cabana and to fund the entourage..HHH)
    :rockon:
    Could you be more specific in what would happen if a FB page was added to JWE? As I said before I do not use FB. But let's say you decide to add a FB section to your website. Those people that use FB would have easier access to post on this forum would they not? They would not be able to read anything posted on this forum unless they signed on but those of us who are on the JWE forum could read whatever it is that they post by going to the FB section of JWE forum if that is indeed what ends up happening. Is that or is that not how it would work? If there is more to it than that please explain.

Could you be more specific in what would happen if a FB page was added to JWE? As I said before I do not use FB. But let's say you decide to add a FB section to your website. Those people that use FB would have easier access to post on this forum would they not? They would not be able to read anything posted on this forum unless they signed on but those of us who are on the JWE forum could read whatever it is that they post by going to the FB section of JWE forum if that is indeed what ends up happening. Is that or is that not how it would work? If there is more to it than that please explain.
    There wouldn't be a Facebook section added to JWE. Nothing about Facebook on this forum, it would be totally separate and independent of Facebook. Essentially it's like a new forum, except on Facebook and less structured. If you use Facebook it is convenient to make posts/post pictures, which is where those who are in favor are coming from. But if you aren't on Facebook, you would have no access to it.