User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should There Be a Facebook Group for Jokers As An Extension of the Board?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 33.33%
  • No

22 66.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Facebook Group Page

I don't care about Mark Zuckerberg, but I do appreciate that Facebook exists. As far as Joker's page goes, I would never post anything on there because I have no idea who the members are and I don't do 'strangers'. That is why I like the Forum. We do a pretty good job of keeping the riffraff out. Well, with the exception of charlie, foamy & zeus that is

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I don't care about Mark Zuckerberg, but I do appreciate that Facebook exists. As far as Joker's page goes, I would never post anything on there because I have no idea who the members are and I don't do with strangers. That is why I like the Forum. We do a pretty good job of keeping the riffraff out. Well, with the exception of charlie, foamy & zeus that is
    HEYYYYY ! ...i represent that remark ....LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I don't care about Mark Zuckerberg, but I do appreciate that Facebook exists. As far as Joker's page goes, I would never post anything on there because I have no idea who the members are and I don't do 'strangers'. That is why I like the Forum. We do a pretty good job of keeping the riffraff out. Well, with the exception of charlie, foamy & zeus that is
    This forum is all about the riff raff. Its the respectable people that we need to keep out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TwoArmedBandito For This Useful Post: