Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
My trips are all planned for the rest of 2015 and I don't have CET on my radar for those trips. I think I will wait and hopefully join early next year. But only if they don't eliminate Diamond as a perk!

Makes sense to wait and I agree likely not worth it for most unless they renew that Diamond perk though there are other great hotel opportunities via FC for those who pay for rooms outside of Vegas or people who don't use comp offers there. There were some other perks through FC I wanted but as far as CET goes I figured the 2 free show tickets a month would make it worth it to me since I'm there so often and if nothing else I can get tickets to the High Roller and give them out to friends each month, LOL!

I've only stayed at one CET Vegas property and that was last year the one night at Paris when Ken was staying there during the April Meet. This year I'm going to brave a Augustus tower room in October and then for a night in December too before moving to Aria for NYE. I'm hoping they renew the Diamond perk next year so I'll have it for Lake Tahoe, <crossing fingers>.