User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the Newest Member

Greetings from the Newest Member

Thrilled to have found where everyone has disappeared too. I was a long time lurker/never posted person from the other site.

I loved reading the stories and about your adventures. Often times it felt like I was reading about myself, my friends, or my family because it was all stuff I/we have done or still do. Gonna take the time to read all the posts and "catch up"

I just returned from my 4th trip to Vegas this year. Will be sticking to my locals ( Mystic Lake and Treasure Island) here in Minnesota until my first grandchild is born this fall.

Hopefully, I will be a frequent contributor with some great stories and pictures (if I ever figure out how to post).

Welcome and post all your wins and enjoy

Welcome aboard!
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Welcome to the forum! We love to hear about trips and see lots of pics. I know you will enjoy it here. And congrats on your first grandchild!

Glad you found the site. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Welcome to JWE! If you need help posting, feel free to ask, we are more than willing to assist! :yo:

Hi Whitters, glad you found this forum

Welcome Whitters. Don't be afraid to post, we love getting to know new people and hearing new stories!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the intro, looking forward to you sharing your trips etc with us. Welcome!

:welcome: Glad you are here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk