User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Bad News On CET Today

More Bad News On CET Today

CET's bankruptcy reorganization just got hit (I think) with a mortal stab wound. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uptcy-icf4tls7

It's time to buy buy buy, get in while it's cheap! They can only rebound right?? :hippie:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    It's time to buy buy buy, get in while it's cheap! They can only rebound right?? :hippie:
    Nope! Not yet Kenny. The judges ruling allows both of Caesars corporations to be exposed to pending lawsuits which could end up being catastrophic for the current owners/administration of CET. You'll have to wait and try to time it right to buy their stock once after the dust settles - which may take a while because it's going to be a real "shit storm".

Definitely will stay away from any CET properties while I'm in Vegas in August.

Best cash in my $12 in reward credits before I lose em! Hehe

@CPT What might end up happening is that CET will be forced by the courts to liquidate. That means selling off a few, many, or maybe all of their properties to whoever wants to buy them at fire sale prices just to pay back what's owed to their creditors : /

I will be a buyer but not yet I think they will resolve it if not they will file for protection like alot of buss. have done and if the deal is right a guy could do well but it will take at least 5 years after for the boyz on wall street to forgive them so you can't be in a hurry. imo

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    @CPT What might end up happening is that CET will be forced by the courts to liquidate. That means selling off a few, many, or maybe all of their properties to whoever wants to buy them at fire sale prices just to pay back what's owed to their creditors : /
    Exactly and if they get new financing they could buy their own stuff back on the real cheap. I've seen it happen alot before.

I can't imagine anyone would scoop up their AC properties with how much a struggle it was to give away Revel. Plus they want to stick a water park in the Atlantic Club, plenty of time! Hehe

How about we pool our money and buy one?