User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving Frontier Another Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I'm going August 11-13th. Just a quickie trip. Arrive Tuesday night then leave late Thursday. I would stay longer but since I don't really have a "Vegas" budget saved up this will be perfect. Staying @ Palazzo, I have $175 in FP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'll be in Vegas the 7th through 12th but leaving mid day Wednesday so we may not overlap much.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I'll be in Vegas the 7th through 12th but leaving mid day Wednesday so we may not overlap much.
    Darn I was supposed to come a day earlier but couldn't because of a conflict. If I don't catch you in Vegas, will you be at AC M&G?

Yes they deserve another chance for that price. I hope it all goes well and you win big in VEGAS!!!

That is too good of a desk to pass up. Will you be entering the slot tourney at Venetian, I think there is one scheduled during that time frame. My trip us 8/2-8/6. Gettng close enough to start feeling the excitement.

Blog Entries
    That is a fabulous price. Never see those kind of fares around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    That is too good of a desk to pass up. Will you be entering the slot tourney at Venetian, I think there is one scheduled during that time frame. My trip us 8/2-8/6. Gettng close enough to start feeling the excitement.
    I was going to do the slot tournament but I had $175 FP offer that I decided to take instead. I hope you have a great trip Darlene, I know you are excited but I sure am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk