User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: slotbender's in the house!

slotbender's in the house!

Hello everyone! I'm glad to find all of you (thanks to Derek) that have been M.I.A. from the SF forum. It looks like this forum shouldn't be too hard to navigate. Seems to be a better atmosphere here too! I'll be sure to check in often to stay current on the happenings.
    P.S. Hey GG! It's good to see that you're still alive-n-kickin! Haha!

Welcome to the forum

Hey buddy, glad to see you made the trip over here.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Hey buddy, glad to see you made the trip over here.
    Hi GG! I'm happy to have found this forum! I see that you had changed the Tahoe meet date. June 20th is my birthday, ha! My plan is to fly into Vegas ahead of time then rent a car to drive up to Reno/Tahoe because there aren't any direct flights from LV. I have to play this one by ear though because I have a 96 yr. old Mother that I look after, (I've never forgotten that she changed my poopy diapers, ha!). I moved closer about 8 yrs. ago to watch over (keep the wolves off her doorstep) and see to her needs. I know that it would be a real hoot to meet you and the others! I'll keep you posted on this as time goes on : )

Good to see you here, slotbender!

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    Hi GG! I'm happy to have found this forum! I see that you had changed the Tahoe meet date. June 20th is my birthday, ha! My plan is to fly into Vegas ahead of time then rent a car to drive up to Reno/Tahoe because there aren't any direct flights from LV. I have to play this one by ear though because I have a 96 yr. old Mother that I look after, (I've never forgotten that she changed my poopy diapers, ha!). I moved closer about 8 yrs. ago to watch over (keep the wolves off her doorstep) and see to her needs. I know that it would be a real hoot to meet you and the others! I'll keep you posted on this as time goes on : )

What a good son taking care of your mother, Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome and glad to see you found the site!!

Hopefully you can make it to Tahoe. What is the drive from Vegas - about 8 hours?

Glad you found the gang slotbender! FYI, Southwest flies from Vegas to Reno and it's usually pretty reasonable. Not sure if that's an option you'd want to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you here. Bless you and your Mother, what a fantastic son you are.

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    That's really awesome of you to take care of your Mom and I'm sure you will be rewarded spiritually. It's nice to know good people.