User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: slotbender's in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    I priced both: Southwest Air...$92 each way [$184 round trip]. Allegiant Air...$50 (LV to Reno) & $61 (Reno to LV) [$111 round trip]. Both airlines offer non-stop flights that take about 1 hour 20 minutes each way (sure beats a 7 1/2 hour drive each way)... Thanks! : )
    Allegiant charges for luggage... so Southwest may actually be a better deal.

Welcome to the forum. I hope everything works out for you to come to Lake Tahoe!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Welcome to our (some of us) new house!!

Ang

Welcome,Sounds like you are a great son!!! Good for you!

Welcome slotbender to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to our new home slotbender!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Welcome to the Forum SlotBender! Hope everything works out for Reno for you. Bless you for taking care of your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I hope everything works out for you to come to Lake Tahoe!
    Thanks Diana! If I can make it you can count on getting an extra Bellini : )

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    Thanks Diana! If I can make it you can count on getting an extra Bellini : )
    LOL, and I'll take that Bellini and return the favor.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: