User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just want to say.......

Ladies Good luck and have fun. GG beware the high limit rooms

:welcome: Good Luck in Vegas!! Look forward to those pictures!!

Blog Entries
    Glad to have you aboard!!!

Hi Georgia and best of luck in Vegas!

I'm really just so happy to be on this forum and see so many people that I recognize here. I had the pleasure of meeting many of you in person and hope to be able to see you at a future M&G. I have no ill will towards the SF as it was how I was able to get to know so many great people and I have to say that they were so gracious when my SF friend Derek33 suddenly passed away. I met him 2 yrs ago at a M&G and we have remained friends until he was gone. I think we gamblers are special people and have a hobby that most people just don't get. That's another reason I was missing so many of my friends from the SF site and glad to find you here

I'm so excited about Vegas I can't stand it. Now I can review dvandentop and touche22 Vegas trip reports and get ready -

Better get reading girl lol

Welcome to your new home. Good luck in Vegas!

2 more work days - I'm so ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    2 more work days - I'm so ready to go.
    I am so envious of you. I have 75 more calendar days before I go. But at my age that time will fly by. I hope the next two days at work are stress free and that the time just flies by! Again, have a fantastic time. I am already looking forward to seeing lots of wins!

@zeus thanks I'm so excited! I hope I have some good wins to share, if not at least hope I get lots of play time.