User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just want to say.......

Welcome girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    2 more work days - I'm so ready to go.
    The last couple days are the hardest sometimes. I know you will have a fun time and I'm wishing you lots of wins!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    The last couple days are the hardest sometimes. I know you will have a fun time and I'm wishing you lots of wins!
    Thanks - I can't wait play some Walking Dead! Where are the $1 QHs you play? Are they at Venetian?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks - I can't wait play some Walking Dead! Where are the $1 QHs you play? Are they at Venetian?
    My favorite three $1 Quick Hit slots are in the small Palazzo HL room. After that I like the $1 QHs in the Venetian HL room. If you try them I hope they give you a hand pay. I had some fun with them last trip but the most I could get out of them at a time was $750.00. The last hand pays I had from them was Xmas 2013. However, I have watched other gamblers hit it big on them the last few months.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: