User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Mina at Bellagio

Michael Mina at Bellagio

Please share your favorite dishes here and also let me know if the Lobster Pot Pie is worth the money or not I don't want to leave hungry there since the Lobster Pot Pie does not look very big in pictures.

First time going there obviously since I am asking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Please share your favorite dishes here and also let me know if the Lobster Pot Pie is worth the money or not I don't want to leave hungry there since the Lobster Pot Pie does not look very big in pictures.

First time going there obviously since I am asking LOL
    Order two!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you sure it looks small?

Lmao never mind looks huge haha

The pics I saw never had it next to other objects for size. I think I found what I am ordering!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Lmao never mind looks huge haha

The pics I saw never had it next to other objects for size. I think I found what I am ordering!
    Let us know what you think of it. I know you will. Serving might be for two?

The Lobster Pot Pie we had on the Thanksgiving menu was that big, but only filled about 1/4 of the way on the inside. However I think that was special for the menu. Best $175 Thanksgiving dinner I ever had..Haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    The Lobster Pot Pie we had on the Thanksgiving menu was that big, but only filled about 1/4 of the way on the inside. However I think that was special for the menu. Best $175 Thanksgiving dinner I ever had..Haha
    yeah the pics i have seen it is not full to the top either it is like 1/4 full so doesnt seem huge. not like a moms big old cassarole pan fillled to the top HHH

The tasting menu of the lobster pot pie is on the smaller side. Unfortunately our Thanksgiving dinner that Ken mentioned wasn't that good in my opinion and wasn't up to their usual standards.However the photo that TAB posted is the largest I have seen, must have been special and for more then one that time. We have eaten at MM a lot, tons of photos on my blog and my friend Gwen loves their Vegetarian menu.

One of the reviews and has the lobster pot pie from the tasting menu in it.
    http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2015/09/...nt-review.html

Here's some other photos from when I ate there last year during G2e with some friends. There's a photo of the individual Lobster pot pie that you can order ala carte before and after they plate it.

IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7412.jpg
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks I knew u went to it like 2-3 trips in a row it seemed.

Will give it a whirl it was between here and yellowtail since running out of options at bellagio to try something new

Didn't want to go to somewhere been before this trip.

Yum yum. It all looks good.