User Tag List

Thread: FITBIT HELP!!!! or any Tracker

FITBIT HELP!!!! or any Tracker

Ok. I know some of you have FitBits. I need suggestions on the best kind of fitbit or tracker if you have any suggestions on the best step tracker etc....I was thinking of the Charge I do want an interface wristband one though.

Well, I can't help you then Rob, because my daughter has the wristband one and she loves it lol

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Well, I can't help you then Rob, because my daughter has the wristband one and she loves it lol
    Which one though? There's the Flex, The Charge, The Charge HR, and Surge.

The Surge, I think she said it cost her about $250.00 if I remember correctly.

Rob, I have one but it's the fitbit one. I like that one better then the ones you wear on your wrist. I just clip it to whatever I'm wearing. This will be my third year having it and never had any problems. I got the charge for Xmas last year but it was too bulky for me. Whatever you decide, hope you like it.

I have the fitbit one.. and I wish I had the wristband type.. because i have lost mine twice .. but found it). I would recommend the Charge vs the flex. The Flex does not tell your actual steps... just flasher (and possibly virbrates) when you get to a certain amount to steps. I personally like to see the actual steps, because I know if I need to be moving more. This week my goal was to get back on track and do 10,000 steps a day.. and next week I will try to increase it by 1000 steps a day for a week.. and then get it up to 12,000 steps a day - 6 miles. I know that you can get wristband for the fitbit one, I ordered one from Amazon.. but it is bulky and not sleek as the ones built into the fitbit. We could start a Jokers fitbit challenge.. I know Dina has one and Stephanie noted she has one.

I had a Fitbit Flex for a year and a half and loved it. But it ran away from home a few weeks ago. I think it got jealous of the new puppy (Apple Watch). Don't think I'll replace it. Apple Watch does a great job on activity and step tracking, and I don't really want to wear two doodads. The Fitbit feature I miss most is sleep tracking, but I have to say their bands are not very secure -- that was the second one I'd completely lost in six months, and even before that it was always jumping off my wrist.

I was going to make the same suggestion as Boots of a Apple Watch even though I don't have one yet as I'm thinking of waiting for the 2nd generation.

Boots, sorry to hear your Fitbit Flex ran away from home.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks for the advice everyone. No way in Hell will I ever own an Apple Watch. I can't stand Apple in general. No offense to those who have their computers or watches. But yeah no pass. My bf and I both got the Fitbit Charge HR. The surge was too bulky and I'm not a performance fitness persons so I didn't need all that. the Charge HR is absolutely perfect for me. Just finished my first day on it. Love it!!! Again thanks for the help!!