User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bakroll

bakroll

Hey gang!

5 nights in AC. 1 "fancy dinner" and a good bit o' penny slotting .80 a spin to 2.50 spin. We are chairman status, so drinks and eats should be
    covered for the most part.

Should 8 bones be enough for me? I am kind of afraid that might not be enough. How much would you guys bring? Any ideas to make it last?
    I heard something about an envelope system... Just curious. Thanks Jokers.:decision:

If your talking 8k I would say yes just put $1500 in 5 envelopes one for each day then $500 for other stuff and your golden.

Yeah. I'd say 8 is more than enough. I usually do 1k per day. So for five days I'd probably do 5k.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    If your talking 8k I would say yes just put $1500 in 5 envelopes one for each day then $500 for other stuff and your golden.
    HHH. I wish. That would be 8 hundy. Now,I am certain I am on the low end. Oh well, the life of a screenprinter. I will do the envelope trick.
    Now just to stick to it. I have been known to go on tilt a time or 2.

I am going to push it to a Grand for sure.

Slotdude, I am a big time low-roller. Sometimes I will grow a pair and bet bigger, but it is not the norm. You can get some great hits off of .60-.75 bets and more than double your daily BR. Good luck to you! I hope the slots will be in a giving mood.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Slotdude, I am a big time low-roller. Sometimes I will grow a pair and bet bigger, but it is not the norm. You can get some great hits off of .60-.75 bets and more than double your daily BR. Good luck to you! I hope the slots will be in a giving mood.
    Thanks for the pep talk Zeus! I think I can make it work on 1k. That's the number. Thanks again for the input.

Blog Entries
    On the days when nothing is hitting, just bail and don't chase. On days when things are hitting, ride the wave to shore. Getting desperate usually results in disaster
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    On the days when nothing is hitting, just bail and don't chase. On days when things are hitting, ride the wave to shore. Getting desperate usually results in disaster
    Right on!! Great advice. I can do this. I can do this.

I would be scared shitless traveling all the way to Vegas with only $800.00 to play with for any longer than one day, but good luck to you!!!