User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: $100k Cosmopolitan Slot Tournament

A Cosmo tournament is 3 rounds at 10 minutes a round. You can qualify for fourth round by earning a certain amount of points which has been typically 20,000 points which could replace your lowest score. In my experience, I've never seen a winner win without playing 4th round. My buddy came in second place in the last tournament and the 1st place have beat him by several hundred points and his score was around 245k, if memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    A Cosmo tournament is 3 rounds at 10 minutes a round. You can qualify for fourth round by earning a certain amount of points which has been typically 20,000 points which could replace your lowest score. In my experience, I've never seen a winner win without playing 4th round. My buddy came in second place in the last tournament and the 1st place have beat him by several hundred points and his score was around 245k, if memory serves.
    Thanks for the info @pleepleus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Yes no matter how bad u suck u get that
    Best case scenario you do BETTER and get more
    Derek...you should give all of us a tournament coaching session LOL..especially for the big ones

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Derek...you should give all of us a tournament coaching session LOL..especially for the big ones
    Bellagio did send me a 5000 dollar buy in offer for a fall slot tourney lol. Prizes were not that great. For how much buy in was.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    My issue is, if it's dull like the Multimedia Games tournaments I dont really want to waste my time. I hate those effing games.
    I personally like the MMG tournaments as they are short and have those extra bonus balloons and such. The machines that they just switched to at Cosmo are the older 3x 4x 5x reel machines.

My challenge with them is that they sometimes lag or buttons get stuck. I don't think I've ever had that problem when utilizing the MMG machines.

I can always count on you to be the wise one!!! You just saved me the extra hassle. The fact that this is not detailed at all and I cant really find info on it anywhere I assumed it was a boring one...where as I found a ton of info on their Million Dollar ones.
    Today in snail mail I received the paper invitation and unfortunately it didn't have any additional details then the email so not sure why they wasted the paper and postage, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Bellagio did send me a 5000 dollar buy in offer for a fall slot tourney lol. Prizes were not that great. For how much buy in was.
    I got that invite too and agree, not that great, though I would always likely take a pass on any buy in over 1k. I did do a 1k at Aria last year, but only because even the last places got the 1k back in free play at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    I personally like the MMG tournaments as they are short and have those extra bonus balloons and such. The machines that they just switched to at Cosmo are the older 3x 4x 5x reel machines.

My challenge with them is that they sometimes lag or buttons get stuck. I don't think I've ever had that problem when utilizing the MMG machines.
    I'm sure you already know that the MMG tournaments you like with the extra bonus balloons are what is used in the free (if you qualify with player points per day) daily weekday tournaments they have at Palazzo and Wynn. I agree those MMG machines are fun, though I would prefer they didn't use the camera feature with them as I'm usually frowning during the session, LOL!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Creative level=0. Use Tourney Whores! Or I challenge SOMEONE to come up with a catchy name....
    Tourney Tramps

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I'm sure you already know that the MMG tournaments you like with the extra bonus balloons are what is used in the free (if you qualify with player points per day) daily weekday tournaments they have at Palazzo and Wynn. I agree those MMG machines are fun, though I would prefer they didn't use the camera feature with them as I'm usually frowning during the session, LOL!
    When did they start doing these?! I didn't see one the last few times I've been there??

it's during the week not the weekend. It was going on when I was there in June and Leah and you were there, and also last month during my birthday. I won $100 free play in June in it and some minor $20 fp prizes and then in July my Mom won $100 FP in it while I just won minor $20 FP. The 1st place prize is $1k free play. If you ask at the Player's Card Desk they will let you know if it's going on during your trip. It's 1000 points per entry (points still stay on for point play or comps) and up to 3 entries a day per Grazie account.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    it's during the week not the weekend. It was going on when I was there in June and Leah and you were there, and also last month during my birthday. I won $100 free play in June in it and some minor $20 fp prizes and then in July my Mom won $100 FP in it while I just won minor $20 FP. The 1st place prize is $1k free play. If you ask at the Player's Card Desk they will let you know if it's going on during your trip. It's 1000 points per entry (points still stay on for point play or comps) and up to 3 entries a day per Grazie account.
    That's awesome. Everyone headed to G2E mini M&G should totally do this as a group one of the days(providing they can reaach 1k points). It think it'd be fun to do as a group.