User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: $100k Cosmopolitan Slot Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    That's awesome. Everyone headed to G2E mini M&G should totally do this as a group one of the days(providing they can reaach 1k points). It think it'd be fun to do as a group.
    It would be fun as a group though only 8 or 10 at a time can be on the machines that run the tournament at the same time. Also, they frequently take breaks from this promotion and don't run it during times of large conventions so you would need to call up the Grazie players club desk the week before the convention and find out from them if the daily tournament will be going on.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

If they do do them. Is anyone interested? @Evoni, @clemi, @TwoArmedBandito anyone else.

If they do do them. Is anyone interested? @Evoni, @clemi, @TwoArmedBandito anyone else.
    I would. 1000 pts is easy to get. Would be fun.

I don't do many group activities, however, if my schedule permits I would join you guys. I'm meeting up with family I haven't seen in many, many years and they dont plan ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I don't do many group activities, however, if my schedule permits I would join you guys. I'm meeting up with family I haven't seen in many, many years and they dont plan ahead.
    would be absolutely fantastic to see/finally meet you!

im going to call them as it gets closer and find out if they'll be doing it!

If I'm staying at Palazzo after Aria I will definitely do it on either Wednesday or Thursday. However, if I'm staying at Cosmo for the last two days of G2e instead I won't trigger a visit to V/P by gambling there at all (or at least not on my own Grazie card which means no tournament entry for me) as I don't want to screw up my ADT with them. At the moment I'm planning on likely staying at Cosmo where Boots will be staying on Wednesday and Thursday. Sorry.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I decided to pass on this one. But @Skyler and I will be seeing you Saturday am.

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Is anyone playing?
    Hit it hard bro if you are