User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RCI Cruise in January

RCI Cruise in January

Mom and I will be on RCI Freedom of the Seas in January 2016 from Port Canaveral. I've taken a cruise on Norwegian and Princess in the past but this will be our first cruise on RCI. We will be celebrating her 85th birthday. I will be on the Cruise Critic forum doing research for my cruise. Any tips on RCI will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Mom and I will be on RCI Freedom of the Seas in January 2016 from Port Canaveral. I've taken a cruise on Norwegian and Princess in the past but this will be our first cruise on RCI. We will be celebrating her 85th birthday. I will be on the Cruise Critic forum doing research for my cruise. Any tips on RCI will be appreciated.
    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MOM! @FL Mary what day is her actual birthday??

What a great 85th birthday for your mom and fun for you and her.

Her birthday is January 4. The cruise is Jan 10-17. Rob, you will get to meet her in December in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MOM! @FL Mary what day is her actual birthday??

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Her birthday is January 4. The cruise is Jan 10-17. Rob, you will get to meet her in December in Vegas.
    VERY exciting!!!! I can't wait. My birthday is January 8th! So shes close to mine.

Good for you and your mom. I know you will have a great time. Your mom sure looks young for her age.

Mary, I wish I could offer some tips, but all I can say is "How exciting!". Sounds like the perfect birthday, well except for maybe a trip to Vegas. HHH! What a wonderful milestone! Cannot to see and hear all about the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    VERY exciting!!!! I can't wait. My birthday is January 8th! So shes close to mine.
    Happy Birthday to your Mom, what a fabulous way to celebrate!! Rob mine is January 8th too!

OMG. @Gypsy must do a shot and bond... Basically become bffs

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Happy Birthday to your Mom, what a fabulous way to celebrate!! Rob mine is January 8th too!
    I have never met someone who had the same birthday as me!!!! We share it with Elvis and David Bowie.. Among other awesome celebs.