User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: That Purple Envelope

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    When you call up they tell you what room type you get. Mine is always for a Terrace one bedroom but I usually ask for the Terrace Studio as I prefer that floor plan and don't care for the Japanese soaking tub. You can also ask them when booking if there's a resort fee but lately they seem to be charging that unless you are gold or above, though if you give them enough play you can for them to take it off at the end of your trip.

No, I couldn't get the site to work to give me my identity points. However, you can call up and ask for the identity desk and they will give you your points and also whatever comps or point play you might have on the account if any.

Last, I just got a new offer last week for 3 nights and free play but it's only good through July 1st. I'm staying at Aria next month but plan on going in and asking the Identity desk to give me my free play even though I'm not staying there. It worked for Montecarloplayer during the April Stumble and others on Vegasmessageboard have done it, so wish me luck!
    Thanks Evoni, great information. If I can figure out dates that work I will call and try to get as much specific info as I can! I'm sure I would be quite pleased with a Terrace Studio so that will be my goal

Good luck getting your free play while you are at Aria. I look forward to hearing how that goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Thanks Evoni, great information. If I can figure out dates that work I will call and try to get as much specific info as I can! I'm sure I would be quite pleased with a Terrace Studio so that will be my goal

Good luck getting your free play while you are at Aria. I look forward to hearing how that goes!
    Thanks, I'm hoping they don't change their policy of giving out the free play without booking a room between now and then, LOL!

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at Cosmo in any of their rooms that have the balcony's.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Uh oh has my purple envelope been revoked for 30% off rates?? Should I be offended? Don't do this to me Cosmo, no no no haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

Got same email. Also a week or 2 ago I got $75 nightly rates sunday-thursday

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Uh oh has my purple envelope been revoked for 30% off rates?? Should I be offended? Don't do this to me Cosmo, no no no haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess that tip left after the M&G just didn't cut it!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I guess that tip left after the M&G just didn't cut it!
    Hey Rosalita treated the fam to a nice dinner at Fuddruckers that night! She took the rest and got her nails did..hehe
    Probably pissed because I took about $150 out of there during the Friday stumble. Trust me, I gave them enough the two days I stayed. But I loved every minute and would do it again in a heart beat! Cosmo gives me a #slotboner!

Ken you have 7478 messages in your in box? Any from Russia ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Ken you have 7478 messages in your in box? Any from Russia ?
    Unfortunately no! I am waiting for my first JWE Russian love story. One day she will come for me again!

I'm still getting 2 free nights from the 100$ promo I used 2 yrs ago. I should use them. Fucking Aria

Quote Originally Posted by touche22 View Post
    I'm still getting 2 free nights from the 100$ promo I used 2 yrs ago. I should use them. Fucking Aria
    you would like it give it a try next trip for sure.
    can always use aria for 1 or 2 nights also

didnt ya play your card on the trip with ur buddies where ya got a hp or 2 there?