User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: That Purple Envelope

That Purple Envelope

Love when the mailman drops this off!

Cosmo room comps have the best bang for your buck, IMO.

Blog Entries
    Like!

Extra room in case anyone hooks up at our party?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Like!

Extra room in case anyone hooks up at our party?!
    I will rent out the bathroom for that! Twenty dollah!

I may use this earlier in the week, still figuring out logistics. But the purple envelope warms my heart either way!

Look at you high roller! Are you going in April?

What's the charge per hour on that bathroom?? Only interested if it includes the kick ass shower and soaking tub...unless of course you were referring to just the shitter tomb room. LOL

Very nice - I just made Signature at Sugar House in Philadelphia. One of their perks is a room at Cosmo and $$. Going to contact my host when I decide to go. Never stayed there before - usually stay at CET properties - but everyone says it is so nice, so I need to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Look at you high roller! Are you going in April?
    I really like Cosmo and those noisy Aruze machines always bring me in. The last two trips I've hit the ATM there too, I believe they do like too! I just feel the room product is superior enough to get a little extra play from me. Even that, seems generous.

I am going in April, over East for a week. Here is the plan..

Good Friday - Vegas - Comp'd @ Linq
    Saturday - Vegas - Comp'd @ Linq
    Sunday & Monday - Flying to Reno to Hang with Wicked
    Tuesday - Vegas - Linq (Priceline $30)
    Wednesday - Vegas - Linq (Priceline $30)
    Thursday - Cosmo (Our Ballin Wraparound Terrace)
    Friday - Vegas - Comp'd @ Bally's

So I may not use this offer, unless I move up my Reno plans first and use them Sun/Mon. Regardless, I'll get my fix on Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by kjell28 View Post
    What's the charge per hour on that bathroom?? Only interested if it includes the kick ass shower and soaking tub...unless of course you were referring to just the shitter tomb room. LOL
    There is a 1/2 bath included in your entrance fee. $100 gets you the master for an hour. (You can do a lot in an hour ya know!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Dice View Post
    Very nice - I just made Signature at Sugar House in Philadelphia. One of their perks is a room at Cosmo and $$. Going to contact my host when I decide to go. Never stayed there before - usually stay at CET properties - but everyone says it is so nice, so I need to try it.
    Oh Mary you need to check it out! The terrace alone makes it so unique. I had one facing away from the fountains, but it was still cool to hang out on. The rooms are awesome too, get in there!

Just going to say it...so jelly!!! Dying to see what Linq looks like.

CPT - you have been holding back on us!!! Look at all those comped rooms in Vegas!

Awesome Ken, I'm so very jealous!!! Think we're going to do a bit of concentrated play there on that Thursday and hope to get future offers.

Ang