User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: That Purple Envelope

So here's something new and purple that hit my inbox today: Cosmo is doing a buy-in slot tournament. No way in hell I'd do this, because I never win tournaments, never ever ever, and they hurt my hands besides. But in case anyone is curious:

Attachment 1810

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    @boots Sounds like it's harder to rack up points at Cosmo now. I think that $70 freeplay reduction isn't too big of a deal as it seems you still get treated well there with limo rides etc..

When I stopped by there in April I played 2 times about 1 hour each time and I got around 800 points on my card. I guess enough to trigger a free room offer..
    @hlaburg the only reason I get the limo rides to/from LAS is because it's a stated benefit of my Platinum status, which I'm pretty sure will go away after this October because I just don't have time to rack up the points I'd need to maintain it. Next year I'll probably be back on one of those airport shuttles!

i would do it get half buy back in FP and also free stay

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    @hlaburg the only reason I get the limo rides to/from LAS is because it's a stated benefit of my Platinum status, which I'm pretty sure will go away after this October because I just don't have time to rack up the points I'd need to maintain it. Next year I'll probably be back on one of those airport shuttles!
    I too have never chased card status by gambling more etc.. Overall your host looks at your years of play/history for perks and offers so hopefully you can still get the limo rides in the future.

@Evoni, still really really hoping to make it out that weekend too!
    Would be fabulous if you make that weekend too!

So here's something new and purple that hit my inbox today: Cosmo is doing a buy-in slot tournament. No way in hell I'd do this, because I never win tournaments, never ever ever, and they hurt my hands besides. But in case anyone is curious:

Attachment 1810
    I received the same offer earlier this week but since I'm leaving Vegas on the 15th not doable. If they had it a few days earlier I might have been tempted. A friend of mine just participated in their 500k winner take all tournament but unfortunately didn't come close to winning, but they did give her the wrap around suite as part of the offer and it wasn't a buy in tournament so it worked out good for her.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    i would do it get half buy back in FP and also free stay
    @dvandentop I might consider it if they didn't already give me regular comps plus FP/FB. Also, like @Evoni, the dates don't work for me.

Well, I just booked my first Purple Envelope Offer. Four nights in a terrace one bedroom with some free play and no resort fee. How could I say no???

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Well, I just booked my first Purple Envelope Offer. Four nights in a terrace one bedroom with some free play and no resort fee. How could I say no???
    Of course you must go, four nights that's good

You couldn't, enjoy your Cosmo stay!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Awesome awesomeness, @Nhcris! Hope the slots are equally generous to you there!