User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: That Purple Envelope

Blog Entries
    Finally got my first purple envelope that includes any night of the week... I'm guessing this is from my play in April.

I'd already received an email with the same offer, but it was still exciting seeing that envelope in the mail!

Omg @Blase, you have to stay here! You will love it. I had an offer like that one, and out of the blue (or I guess purple - HHH) I got one for 4 any nights and $180FP, no resort fee. So glad I didn't book the first one, so you could have a better one coming. You know I am a much lower roller than you. I do suspect they mixed me up with someone else, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Finally got my first purple envelope that includes any night of the week... I'm guessing this is from my play in April.

I'd already received an email with the same offer, but it was still exciting seeing that envelope in the mail!

congrats more then i have ever gotten with them scoundrels!!!
    they want their HP back.

Recevied my purple envelope today and it's for the timeframe I'll be in Vegas! So far I have 3 comp nights at Mirage courtesy of my local L'Auberge-Lake Charles and 5 nights at Wynn!

Should I add Cosmopolitian on to the front end? Cosmo - Mirage - Wynn I don't have the BR for those many nights....but I'm wondering what to do....decisions, decisions.

Blaze, congrats on first offer from Cosmo!

Cassie, nice offer again from Cosmo for you!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I got an email from them today. 4 nights again and $185 free play. Up a whopping $5 from the last offer - HHH. I really would prefer less nights and some F&B, but I am happy they were satisfied with my play, even though I ran out of steam on the last couple days. I will wait and see what else comes, as I plan to stay at My Palazzo next time I go. I missed it too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I got an email from them today. 4 nights again and $185 free play. Up a whopping $5 from the last offer - HHH. I really would prefer less nights and some F&B, but I am happy they were satisfied with my play, even though I ran out of steam on the last couple days. I will wait and see what else comes, as I plan to stay at My Palazzo next time I go. I missed it too much!
    That offer is so close to when you were just there it likely doesn't reflect your play from last trip. Next offer you get from them will likely reflect it. I understand missing Palazzo, once Mom and I moved there my losing really slowed down and I was just happier all around. Of course I'll still stay at Cosmo on trips where I'm staying more then 3 nights in Vegas.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    My hope is that this happens when I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    That offer is so close to when you were just there it likely doesn't reflect your play from last trip. Next offer you get from them will likely reflect it. I understand missing Palazzo, once Mom and I moved there my losing really slowed down and I was just happier all around. Of course I'll still stay at Cosmo on trips where I'm staying more then 3 nights in Vegas.
    That's exactly how I felt when I gambled there while I was staying at Caesars at the beginning of this month. My losings slow down there...

got a purple envelope and e mail offer 2 nights (week nights) or 175 Fp with weekend booking. The 30 resort fee listed on the bottom. The basic offer probably