User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: That Purple Envelope

I emailed my host and told him I hadn't received any offers and wonder were these new changes. He said he hasn't heard of the new management stopping offers. So.... My next question was....How can I find out Aprils offers?

I had $525 FP and $100 food credit which ends March 25th. I'm thinking of moving on......

On your offer posted on the first page, what are the dates it's good? You got your April offer in February.....
    @CPT

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    On your offer posted on the first page, what are the dates it's good? You got your April offer in February.....
    @CPT
    March 12-May 6,2015

Now again I get nothing else, just a City Room, so maybe they think they would be insulting you if they only sent you that. Curious to see what your host says back!

I emailed my host and told him I hadn't received any offers and wonder were these new changes. He said he hasn't heard of the new management stopping offers. So.... My next question was....How can I find out Aprils offers?

I had $525 FP and $100 food credit which ends March 25th. I'm thinking of moving on......
    that is too bad it always sucks when the marketing cuts off ofers for some dumb reason. I felt the same way you prob do now when mlife quit sending me quarterly offers for about 1/2 of last year. my host still took care of me. I am guessing your host could probably hook you up still with some kinda offer one would think?

Well....he said he looked and there are no offers for me at this point. He also said there was a change in management in that department......I think my offers are a thing of the past. I still have a comp room for April, or at least I think it's still comped.

@RiverSong, I think it's bizarre that they cut you off, not to mention really dumb on their part!

I've gotten two Cosmo offers since mid-January. The first one was Feb 19 through March 18, and the second one was March 19th through April 15. That email was dated Feb 10. About the same as I usually get: three nights any night, $450 FP/$100 FB. But I haven't seen anything arrive yet for mid-April on. So it'll be interesting to see if the next offer is different in any way, given the Identity program changes that have taken effect in the meantime. Assuming there IS a next offer, that is.

I don't think you have been cut off. After I stayed last month, they sent me out a new offer about 10 days after the trip. The free play even went up on it a bit and like usual my terrace or studio suite is good on any day. My offer dates are: Valid February 26, 2015 - May 6, 2015.
    I've noticed that sometimes their marketing department waits to send out new offers after the last one has expired or you just finished a trip with them. Other times they send out offers that have dates that overlap. Perhaps this quarter they are just waiting until offers expire or a trip has been completed, but I would be shocked if you don't get a new offer from them around March 25th or a week after.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Well....he said he looked and there are no offers for me at this point. He also said there was a change in management in that department......I think my offers are a thing of the past. I still have a comp room for April, or at least I think it's still comped.
    When I've called up ahead of time before my new offer has arrived and been told there are no offers for me at that point, there's always one that later arrives. What I have noticed with Cosmo is their hosts don't have a lot of power to extend offers themselves upfront though are able of course to comp off the back end, so they always want their gamblers to wait and use a marketing offer.

However, if you are thinking of switching I suggest you consider Venetian/Palazzo.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@Evoni I agree, the hosts I've dealt with at Cosmo really don't seem able to do much upfront, outside of the marketing offers and whatever standard tier perks you qualify for (airport ride, etc.). But I always thought that was just a reflection of my relatively lowly status. At least they're usually OK at taking things off at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    @Evoni I agree, the hosts I've dealt with at Cosmo really don't seem able to do much upfront, outside of the marketing offers and whatever standard tier perks you qualify for (airport ride, etc.). But I always thought that was just a reflection of my relatively lowly status. At least they're usually OK at taking things off at the end...
    Your status isn't lowly you did make Platinum with them! It's just a shame that they no longer have the fabulous VIP lounge on the 3rd floor they had for a year when they first opened. It was the best VIP lounge on the strip and now all I have are photos of it and memories, LMAO!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: