User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to all Super Sparkly Vegas VIPs!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    My pleasure, @hlaburg. So...might you possibly be a surprise special guest in Vegas late next week? [grabs arm, applies torque]
    LOL! I wish Leah would surprise us but if not this time I'm hoping she makes G2E.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

My pleasure, @hlaburg. So...might you possibly be a surprise special guest in Vegas late next week? [grabs arm, applies torque]
    Definitely not going to make the "surprise special guest list" as work is getting in the way..

Would love to come for G2E (have no clue on my schedule for Oct.) although I will more than likely do a Vegas trip before October. I'm kind of missing Celine Dion singing to me on Titanic slot. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    Definitely not going to make the "surprise special guest list" as work is getting in the way..

Would love to come for G2E (have no clue on my schedule for Oct.) although I will more than likely do a Vegas trip before October. I'm kind of missing Celine Dion singing to me on Titanic slot. LOL!
    G2e dates for the exhibits are September 29th, 30th and October 1st. Sure hope you can make it. I'll try to get Celine to sing to me next week on your luck slot at Palazzo!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@seemoreroyals a little visual aid to illustrate my point!

Attachment 551
    So jealous of that view @seemoreroyals one day I hope to stay in one of those rooms. I'm sure as heck not paying for it though. I've found when you get introduced to comped rooms at an early point in life, when it comes to paying for rooms, you really just rather not. HAHA.

That was actually a view from Boot's room. We usually stay at an upper floor at Paris where the view is equally awesome. I think everyone should so the High Roller at least once but keep your expectation low so you will not be disappointed. And it takes about 30 minutes so if you are impatient like me it makes for about 25 minutes of wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    That was actually a view from Boot's room. We usually stay at an upper floor at Paris where the view is equally awesome. I think everyone should so the High Roller at least once but keep your expectation low so you will not be disappointed. And it takes about 30 minutes so if you are impatient like me it makes for about 25 minutes of wasted time.
    Perhaps it was the company but when I went on the High Roller wheel during G2e last year with hlaburg and Skyler I loved it and normally I'm also a impatient person.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I might try out this trip depending on where stumble locations all go

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Perhaps it was the company but when I went on the High Roller wheel during G2e last year with hlaburg and Skyler I loved it and normally I'm also a impatient person.
    My biggest problem with the high roller was that we had been on our feet walking all day and it would have been nice to have a place to sit. There were only about 20 people in our sphere so it wasn't crowded but the way they designed it was not for comfort but to pack as many people in as possible. And it could have been the company. Sassycat would not go because she was afraid of heights. As it turned out there was nothing to be afraid of and it was perfectly safe.

When I figure this forum out, I will tell you about my latest Vegas experience. What fun that was.